Global Metal

SweptbackFlame

twitch.tv/SweptbackFlame
Oct 4, 2006
Canada
Anyone else watch this? I actually found it better then the 1st, and yes they do show Gaahl's hilarious "Satan" interview lol.

I know some of you will rip on this, but there was some pretty interesting stuff to say the least.

Oh i didn't know that this is out already. Im interested to see it. "Headbangers Journey" was ok. Even my mom watched it, and said that it's a good documentary of metal :D

I've seen it and I did enjoy watching it but I don't think it's particularly anything great though.

Speaking of the Gaahl moment, there is a part in this film that sort of replicates that of the first, in a similar fashion. Basically, they interview this Indonesian from some band who says: "Zionists must be destroyed. There should be no more. If necessary, Israel should be eliminated from the global map." It's no where near as good as the Gaahl one though.

I saw the trailer for it. It looks pretty interesting. I did enjoy the Headbanger's Journey documentary so I'll probably check this one out too.

You know the thing that surprised me the most is that, there isn't much Metal insanity in China compared to Japan. I thought they would be one in the same.

Haven't seen Global Metal yet. But I really enjoyed Metal: A Headbangers Journey, so I would like to check it out a lot.

I really enjoyed it. Like for example to see the sheer happiness on the guys face when Iron Maiden was playing for the first time in India. It is a wonderful thing that metal can do that. I thought it was insightful because I don't know much about the different scenes in those countries, it felt more informative in that sense than A Headbanger's Journey.

You know the thing that surprised me the most is that, there isn't much Metal insanity in China compared to Japan. I thought they would be one in the same.

Metal is heavily censored in China tbh.

Didn't realize this was out, really enjoyed the first one (tons of awesome interviews) so hopefully this will kick ass. I noticed Sam Dunn filming at the Maiden show I was at.

i really enjoyed it. Downloaded it a few months back and i found it highly entertaining.

Yeah, I agree, this one is much more interesting than the 1st, to see metal everywhere on earth. I like the part that deals with Japanese metalheads, they sound very good.

Good job, Sam Dunn, and thank you. \m/