Other Nightwish Interviews/Articles

nodoubtaholic

Nov 30, 2011
Missouri
I really just wanted to share this new interview I found today. Tuomas actually carries with him the ticket stub to the infamous Metallica/GnR show he went to in KC as a kid. The interviewer actually took a photo of it. So hilarious.
http://www.noisecreep.com/2012/01/25/nightwish-imaginaerum-interview/

I will post more interesting interviews I come across in this thread (unless there is some other for this that I have somehow overlooked!). I hope everyone else might post Nightwish related interviews/articles they come across here as well! :popcorn:

Damn... I should've done the Universal tour on Friday/Saturday instead of Sunday. I might have ran into him or better yet, I might have been on his tour.

Tuomas should also laminate that ticket stub or do something to preserve it.

Damn... I should've done the Universal tour on Friday/Saturday instead of Sunday. I might have ran into him or better yet, I might have been on his tour.

Tuomas should also laminate that ticket stub or do something to preserve it.

That was my thought exactly when I saw how faded the ink was on that!

Well he doesn't strike me as the most practical person in the world, you know... :) No offense, just a thought...

Sorry guys, but I have no idea where to ask this.. :rofl:
I was listening to Nightwish songs in YouTube and some girl wrote in the comments that the last summer she worked in a café and Tuomas visited it once and he bought ice- cream for his sons.. So I don't want to sound like a stalker, but does he really have children? I asked her about this and she started arguing that he really has two sons.. In an interview with Anette she mentioned that 3 members of the band are with children- Anette, Marco and Jukka..

So does he really have children? I'm just curious, because I thought that he is single..
Sorry for the stupid question.

The band just posted this very old picture to Facebook.

428614_10151256203945068_14644790067_22734278_639932253_n.jpg

:guh: I'm a little shocked by how good the boys look with short hair. :lol: I've seen photos of them after the military scalped them before, but it always gets me somehow... Just a sharp contrast to how they usually look I guess. It's a good thing too. I always wonder how long it's going to take for someone to get hammered and decide that someone who's passed out could use a quick trim. God that would be awful. :lol: Funny, but awful.

LOL, seeing the maple leafs in Tarja's hair makes me think of what Tuomas said in the EoI DVD.....

I found this interview on YouTube. It's the only one I've ever seen this long with Jukka. I have no idea what's being said but if anyone could take the time to translate I would absolutely love you forever :D

Last edited by a moderator: