GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 1996

.. what in the fuck? :lol: only you have the capability to take any conversation and just steer it towards some religious nonsense. Have you seen his wifes epic mullet?
Oh hey did you just take any conversation and just steer it towards my wife's hair again? Have you seen your epic fail?

Reactions: CiG
6) Psychostasia by Adramalech
No soul could pass this three-headed dog...

a3791264820_5.jpg

"Adramelech -psychostasia for example is outlandish abstract and intricate with original riffs without being akward." @Death Delirium

"Slumber of Sullen Eyes is a lot more crushing but there's something about the riffs on Psychostasia that I just can't get over. It's brilliance." - @Manic Ferocity

Chosen by:
Anom@nder Rake (#1)
EternalMetal (#1)
Mort Divine (#2)
-CyanideChrist- (#2)
TechnicalBarbarity (#3)
zerostatic (#3)
ClichéUserName (#4)
Slayed Necros (#5)
Vilden (#7)
Talos of Atmora (#7)
Vegard Pompey (#9)

I still love this album as much as I ever did. Such surreal, demented riffs.

Immolation win it with no #1 votes

Just goes to show how fucked up the ratings system is for this game. It's almost as screwy as the way your brain is wired. Still happy it took the 1 spot over that scald album though.

The shit you remember about what other people have posted in the past is astounding

Indeed. Do you want me to make you cry? I was just pointing out that he is evidently the last person here who should talk about "ghost testicles" :lol:

Last edited:
I think the ghost testicle comment was towards CIG's Sixth Sense post which I'm still scratching my head about.

Also no wangs, give us the new year already!!! My thirst must be abated