God damn! I spend too much money on cds.

IWP

80s freak
Apr 30, 2006
Philly
Yeah, so normally I buy about 2-3 cds per week on ebay. Problem is, I spend about $30 per week on cds, and I only make about $40-50 per week mowing lawns. My dad is always on my back saying that I spend all of my money on cds. Do any of you guys know of any websites that I buy metal cds cheap with low shipping?

The End Records ( shopping.theendrecords.com ) is a very good place, and I've done orders through them at least three times, plus I do a bit of promotion for them as a street team member.

All the orders I've put in through them I've gotten in at most a week. Nice prices, and free shipping if you live in the US.

Mort Divine said:
The End Records (shopping.theendrecords) is a very good place, and I've done orders through them at least three times, plus I do a bit of promotion for them as a street team member.

All the orders I've put in through them I've gotten in at most a week. Nice prices, and free shipping if you live in the US.

Post link?

moribund have a great mailorder service with tons of items

www.cdpacific.com is usually really cheap and has a surprising amount of obscure stuff too, though they get more obscure in other genres than in metal for some reason

If I was in your shoes IWP I would collect all the money for about a 2 months, then I would select best 30 albums to buy.

Mort Divine said:
The End Records ( shopping.theendrecords.com ) is a very good place, and I've done orders through them at least three times, plus I do a bit of promotion for them as a street team member.

Yeah, I forgot to ask, do they accept Paypal?

i used to spend 120-200$$ a week easy but have eased off as im pretty happy with my collection. i find the end records to be a lifesaver as the prices are real cheap and the selection is pretty great as long as they can replenish out of stock items in a decent time anyways. if i cant find it there i try amazon.ca but they can be ridiculously expensive. the only reason i could justify downloading is if i cant find something at a decent price or if something is pretty obscure. that said i have yet to download as i prefer the total package when i get a cd and i believe in supporting artists even if they profit very little from the sales. buying music is a definite obsession/problem for me as i cant seem to show restraint. if i find a band i like i find everything i can from them and as such probably have around 1400 metal cds and more than that if you include stuff i used to be into before i got seriously into metal.

i'm pretty much the same way, paid and i spend a good third of my check on cds. right now i'm working on buying all the of death's albums. if anybody knows where i could find those cheap that would be cool.