How much money do you guys spend on music

How the fuck did this turn from the topic to Iraqi bullshit?

Well lets take another quick turn and ask ourselves -

Whats your favorite kind of pie?

Apple Godamnit! Apple!

Teh Grimarse said:
doing lots of pushups and forgetting how to think for yourself does not = instant respect, not from me at least. the military sells itself to potential applicants on the idea that "only the hardest can do this job", but literally anybody with moderate upper body strength could be a marine, as long as they didn't realize that it was bullshit and quit first. most do. they have my respect.

hmmmm, my individuality is doing pretty well thankyou. the military is just like any other business. say youre working at mcdonalds. your boss tells you somthing, youre gonna do it right? you wear a uniform there too.

the only difference between the military and any other job is that we carry guns
~gR~

I usually spend about $200-$300/month on cds, but there have been a few times where I bought about $500 or $600 worth of cds.

I buy about 10 CD's a month. Since january though i've averaged double that. Which is... i dunno, 400 dollars a month on CD's so far this year?

Other music related purchases include quite an assload of audio gear. I updated some things this year, including a 2000 dollar reciver/amp, a 500 dollar set of paradigm speakers to use as rear surrounds in my 7.1 setup, a 500 dollar DVD player, and a 300 dollar 5 CD changer. OH, and an insane amount on cabling. About 300 dollars to setup the 7.1 in my new place, and a 300 dollar coax cable for the CD player, plus a 250 dollar HDMI cable for the DVD player.

Amarantus said:
Honestly, I'd like to meet Teh Grimarse one time and just beat his fucking ass.

find a street called Sunny Walk on the NE side of San Antonio, then look for a 2-story German style with a big white Chevy Caprice out front. i'll be here, dood.

also try checking your mom's bed, i spend some time there on the weekends...

last month i spent around 40 bux on 3 CDs

Dead Heart in a Dead World - Nevermore
This Godless Endeavor - Nevermore
Follow the Reaper - Children of Bodom

i already have DNB and i was going to get PoE if they had it. everytime id go to a music store they wouldnt have it.