gomf

Kvlt Wench

sews no mercy
Jun 23, 2003
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
I had an excellent day. I went jetskiing on some lake and kind of went insane and managed to throw both of us overboard twice. The second time we landed about twenty feet away from the jetski and there was much paaaaiiin. But it was savage as fuck.

And then we went to some fancy lakeside restaurant and ate lots of cake (amaretto cheese cake and chocolate mocha cappuccino o_O).

And I checked my messages and:

Eric is coming to SF for shows

AND

my mom doesn't have cancer.

Just thought I'd share. :kickass:

Kvlt Wench said:
I'm about to watch Leprechaun 2. Win!

I saw that movie... in grade 2? maybe grade 5? Somewhere in there. When it first hit VHS because I LOVED the first one.

And I remember the fan scene.

And I have wanted to see it EVER SINCE.

Please post it in detail for me!

retarded penguin said:
I saw that movie... in grade 2? maybe grade 5? Somewhere in there. When it first hit VHS because I LOVED the first one.

And I remember the fan scene.

And I have wanted to see it EVER SINCE.

Please post it in detail for me!

Oh, goodness, memories. The fan scene did not, perchance, involve TITTIES, did it? :p :kickass: :worship: :err:

Cool Demonoid pic on your sig Trace Of Blood. It's about time somebody else listens to them.

Congratulations for you mom Wench. That must have been amazing news to hear.

Kvlt Wench said:
I had an excellent day. I went jetskiing on some lake and kind of went insane and managed to throw both of us overboard twice. The second time we landed about twenty feet away from the jetski and there was much paaaaiiin. But it was savage as fuck.

And then we went to some fancy lakeside restaurant and ate lots of cake (amaretto cheese cake and chocolate mocha cappuccino o_O).

And I checked my messages and:

Eric is coming to SF for shows

AND

my mom doesn't have cancer.

Just thought I'd share. :kickass:

I'm happy too... I finally get to see Death Angel and Venom. :headbang: