Good horror movies?

I'll recommend Session 9, if you want something creepy with a psychological twist. I watched it several times(the first time was pretty confusing) and it's quite captivating.

Lynch's movies are so fragmented I get a fucking headache trying to watch them

Evomo said:
a movie that is near-impossible to find, but is probably the best horror movie i have ever seen, is last house on dead end street. crazy, grainy, serial killing stuff that leaves you just generally creeped out: like you just watched an hour and a half snuff film.

Hooolllly crap, yes. The Last House on the Left is so gruesome. I actually found it in my city's library. It was one of the only movies I've seen that actually made me nauseous.

I agree with affinityband, the best horror I've seen lately have been Japanese films. Something about the approach and the fact they in most cases they cause more mental shock than just blood and gore.

Shutter!!! Sick, sick, sick...it's Indonesian horror and in a way its close to Ring (Japanese)... But still, i belive that Troma "production" makes best horror movies in the world :D :D :D