Good luck to Belgium

Originally posted by Evilho
Brazil is slightly better than Tunisia :D :heh:

eh? ;)

Today is a fantastic day. It was a great game against Russia. Monday, we will play our own game. I don't think we'll really win against Brasil. Do it will be very nice match to see. Belgium has nothing to lose and will play very open. Belgium scores easily, and I'm confident we'll score once or twice against Brasil.

My prediction:

Brazil-Belgium 4-2:)

The guy that made the 2nd goal for Belgium is a great talent. He even played in 2nd devision at the beginning of this year. He scored 27 goals this year. And he's 23 or something!
He will be the leader of a new generation of the Belgian Death Squad.

Last time it came this close to qualifying. We kicked Russia out with 4-3 in Mexico in 1986. A last minute goal. We made it to the semi finals back then, only to lose against Argentina.

This time, there won't be any Maradonna to stop us. :)

Yeah it will be 4-2 or sth like that. As there will be 3 more games ahead, I don't think we'll bother to score more than that :lol:
And I'm also sure that the Belgians will be able to score once or twice, unless miracle happens.
Like, Belletti is in, Cafú is out of the starting 11 :mad:

Let's say we beat Japan and then the winner of Sweden-Senegal (which I believe is perfectly possible).
And let's say Belgium beats Brazil and then the winner of England-Denmark (which I believe is perfectly impossible).
Then we have a Turkey-Belgium semi in our hands :eek:

Originally posted by IRoN
Let's say we beat Japan and then the winner of Sweden-Senegal (which I believe is perfectly possible).
And let's say Belgium beats Brazil and then the winner of England-Denmark (which I believe is perfectly impossible).
Then we have a Turkey-Belgium semi in our hands :eek:

Turkey will beat Belgium in any case :D

Originally posted by Eclipse
yeah, Turkey is quite a good team, if I'm not mistaken, they won the Asia cup a few years ago. :lol:

i guess turkey was in europe, because i remember our team knocking belgium off 2-0 in Euro 2000:D :D :D

Originally posted by overkiller

i guess turkey was in europe, because i remember our team knocking belgium off 2-0 in Euro 2000:D :D :D

He remembers it better than you do... In fact, he remembers it better than anyone else in this world. He just has a slight problem of accepting it. You know, being the first host nation to be knocked out of the cup in the group phase and all... :s

Originally posted by IRoN

He remembers it better than you do... In fact, he remembers it better than anyone else in this world. He just has a slight problem of accepting it. You know, being the first host nation to be knocked out of the cup in the group phase and all... :s

yeah :lol: