Got some Bush love last night.

This song and album kicks ass, and if you don't like it you are a ball licking, douchebag. Well no you are not, if you don't like it that's cool.

But If you don't like this album AND your IMF09, well then you're a ball licking douche...

Last edited by a moderator:

This song and album kicks ass, and if you don't like it you are a ball licking, douchebag. Well no you are not, if you don't like it that's cool.

But If you don't like this album AND your IMF09, well then you're a ball licking douche...

I love me some Anthrax, this doesn't sound like Anthrax. Sounds like something metallica would have put on Re-Load

Last edited by a moderator:
I love me some Anthrax, this doesn't sound like Anthrax. Sounds like something metallica would have put on Re-Load

That is, definitely. Funny thing is that this song was written and recorded BEFORE ReLoad was released. I always thought that FUEL is a FUELED ripoff.

That is, definitely. Funny thing is that this song was written and recorded BEFORE ReLoad was released. I always thought that FUEL is a FUELED ripoff.

i have a mag from years back with anthrax saying metallica ripped their song/idea off,i dont see the resemblance except both songs kick ass

In any case, if it is comparable to re-load era Metallica that is not a good thing. Well unless you enjoy the Re-Load era of Metallica that is.

I can't stand Fuel by Metallica and really don't like Fueled by "Anthrax"

But I am pretty sure by now everyone knows that :headbang:

Well whatever. Bushthrax era adopted a badass bluesy sound. It was all well written and awesome sounding. I love southern rock/ metal and blues so of course I'm going to love Bushthrax.

One of my favorite bands is Down, that is how you do southern rock/metal. Or COC, Etc. This Fueled song is not even close to that caliber. It is more generic WWE style blues rock that Metallica would attempt.

I don't think that album is well written at all, either is Stomp or WCFYA. There are a few good songs here and there. But over all some very poorly written songs, especially under the name "Anthrax"

I don't hear any Blues Rock in Fueled.
I also hear no resemblance between Fueled and Metallica's Fuel...HOWEVER...the music video is another story. Metallica ripped that off bigtime.

Bushthrax rocks.
I Am The Law rocks.
Joey rocks.
That bartender rocks.
I rock.
You rock.
IMF09 emphatically does NOT rock.

funny_pictures_cat_scratches_post_Sharenators_Helping_Others_Guide-s280x289-92024-580.jpg