Got some Bush love last night.

Do you really think Johns vocal style on Stomp and Volume 8 are anything but annoying? His vocals are great on SOWN and WCFYA has some moments. But vocally on Stomp and Volume 8 its awful imo.

Comparing Volume 8 to POT is like comparing apples to oranges as well. Completely different sound, over all musical style, vocal style, not any similarities, but because it says Anthrax on it we have to compare them right?

At last you're starting to sound a bit rational. I wouldn't even compare Volume 8 to POT, I agree they became quite a different band with Bush.

...there's nothing more gay on this planet than a guy in a pink mini-skirt...

Well, some things are more gay than a guy in a pink mini-skirt.

red_hot_chilli_peppers.jpg

Just remember people, they were'nt knocking on Joey's door when Dan Nelson quit/fired. This album was Bush's if he wanted it. Belladonna isnt a bad singer, he's just got no balls or stage presents....ONLY a matter of time before he starts dushing out.

Just remember people, they were'nt knocking on Joey's door when Dan Nelson quit/fired. This album was Bush's if he wanted it. Belladonna isnt a bad singer, he's just got no balls or stage presents....ONLY a matter of time before he starts dushing out.

No balls? No Stage presents? I don't care about the size of his balls and don't expect to get presents on stage.

That being said. Joey is was, and will always be the voice of Anthrax. Love him him, like him, dislike him, hate him, that is the bottom line. You can bring in some guy like Don Nelson who apparently has 'balls' or 'presents' but he is not the voice of Anthrax and it doesn't make sense. You might as well just reform the band with a new name.

John Bush is a fine vocalist if you like his style. But when the book on Anthrax is written not many metal fans are going to think of Volume 8 or Stomp as a 'classic' Anthrax album. They will always be known for the Joey years.

Sure there are exceptions to this rule, a few being Stormchaser, Jonnie, Mattthatfollowshell, Dreege, and a few others. But overall Joey is the voice of Anthrax and at this point there is no way in fuck they are going to be reinventing and wheels. So if they want to remain a band and continue to tour and draw bigger audiences they must stick with what is familiar to most metal heads. Let's hope this new album is something that appeals to the same people who like POT or Among The Living or else Anthrax is officially done. If they were to put out another Volume 8 you would never hear from them again

No balls? No Stage presents? I don't care about the size of his balls and don't expect to get presents on stage.

That being said. Joey is was, and will always be the voice of Anthrax. Love him him, like him, dislike him, hate him, that is the bottom line. You can bring in some guy like Don Nelson who apparently has 'balls' or 'presents' but he is not the voice of Anthrax and it doesn't make sense. You might as well just reform the band with a new name.

John Bush is a fine vocalist if you like his style. But when the book on Anthrax is written not many metal fans are going to think of Volume 8 or Stomp as a 'classic' Anthrax album. They will always be known for the Joey years.

Sure there are exceptions to this rule, a few being Stormchaser, Jonnie, Mattthatfollowshell, Dreege, and a few others. But overall Joey is the voice of Anthrax and at this point there is no way in fuck they are going to be reinventing and wheels. So if they want to remain a band and continue to tour and draw bigger audiences they must stick with what is familiar to most metal heads. Let's hope this new album is something that appeals to the same people who like POT or Among The Living or else Anthrax is officially done. If they were to put out another Volume 8 you would never hear from them again

+1. Cant wait for the new album. Hope its like ATL/POT. They are out of the Bush era so I dont want it to sound like WCFYA.