Got some Bush love last night.

imo 'Stomp' would have been better as an 4 or 5-track ep, i prefer the 'Fueled' ep, the remix is a really cool groove monster.

IMO Stomp should have never been released under the name Anthrax. It would have been better as an album with a different bands name on the cover.

In fact once Joey and Danny Spitz were gone this band should have called it quits, or just changed their name. :headbang:

God you people are so easy on here :lol:

Dude, I wrote that review a few months ago. D: Reading it over, that review reads like a piece of crap, even though my views on it still stay the same. :lol: I still like SOWN and Stomp. But I don't really like Vol 8. and WCFYA. They've got a couple of good tunes, but they're not for me. But I'd never make five posts a week talking about how crappy Vol. 8 was, though. :Smokin:

I even liked the Music of Mass Destruction album, Bush is a great frontman, even if he's playing songs I don't really like.

Well at least we know there are at least 2 or 3 other people in the world that like Stomp other than you, Jonnie, deege, and a few others on here. Terrible album. I am the Law shirt, does that mean you happen to like the Joey era of Anthrax as well? Funny you would be wearing an I am the Law tshirt that supports the Joey B. Era of Anthrax that you hate so much. Nice job

:headbang:

I think SoE is the weakest Belladonna era album but it's definately better than all Bushthrax albums save for maybe SOWN, I think Volume 8 is even worse than Stop BTW.

I think SoE is the weakest Belladonna era album but it's definately better than all Bushthrax albums save for maybe SOWN, I think Volume 8 is even worse than Stop BTW.

Yeah I can see that, but at the same time, I kind of really like it in the fact that its underrated and pretty much known as the weakest of the Joey era, but its got its fan favorites as well. Be All, End All, Antisocial, and I also think 'Make Me Laugh' is pretty underrated also. :heh:

And '13'? I still dont know what that is all about. :lol:

Just a funny side note..: When John was first out of the Band I did a little questionary among some metalheads in town. I asked about 20, 11 had an opinion which singer/era was better. 9 of them said Bush...

So saying most people prefer Belladonna is, from my experience, just plain wrong.

Just a funny side note..: When John was first out of the Band I did a little questionary among some metalheads in town. I asked about 20, 11 had an opinion which singer/era was better. 9 of them said Bush...

So saying most people prefer Belladonna is, from my experience, just plain wrong.

Your town must be filled with kids who don't even know about the Belladonna hears of Anthrax.

If you are saying that 50 percent of metal fans would take

Volume 8
Stomp
Sown
WCFYA

Over

Among The Living
Spreading The Disease
State of Euphoria
Persistence of Time

You are on crack. No offense to the people in your town. But they obviously don't represent the majority of metal heads.