Graveyard

ABSOLUTELY!!! I will be seeing them February 5 in Chicago at Lincoln Hall. I can't get enough of this band. Their self titled debut is one of my favorite debuts by a band all time. While I thought that Hisingen Blues was a step back from the brilliance of their debut, their 3rd and recently released "Lights Out" is pure gold. :worship:

Graveyard plays with so much passion and I hear they really bring it live.

Their self titled debut is one of my favorite debuts by a band all time.
This.

While I thought that Hisingen Blues was a step back from the brilliance of their debut, their 3rd and recently released "Lights Out" is pure gold. :worship:
The debut is definitely their best, but actually prefer Hisingen Blues to Lights Out.

I've seen them live on three occasions and they've been absolutely fantastic every time.

I am taking a lady friend to their show in St. Louis. I couldn't be more stoked. They're one of my favorite new finds. Can't believe I camped on these guys and didn't check 'em out until Lights Out was released!

I saw them about a year ago and I didn't think it was that great. Good, yes, but nothing that made my favorites of year list (I think I even forgot about that show when going over my year).

Great band. They opened for Clutch a few years ago before I knew who they were and was blown away but haven't seen them since. Really want to check out their upcoming headline date here.

ABSOLUTELY!!! I will be seeing them February 5 in Chicago at Lincoln Hall. I can't get enough of this band. Their self titled debut is one of my favorite debuts by a band all time. While I thought that Hisingen Blues was a step back from the brilliance of their debut, their 3rd and recently released "Lights Out" is pure gold. :worship:

I'll see you at the Lincoln Hall show!

GRAVEYARD RELEASE "THE FOX" MUSIC VIDEO

"...Swedish classic rock connoisseurs Graveyard have released a music video for "The Fox", a song from their upcoming comeback album, Peace. Watch below....Peace will be released on May 25th via Nuclear Blast...."

GraveyardPeace.jpg