Grind

The Mumakil clips sound great. I'll have to listen to that album ASAP.

Wow, that's a very good record, thanks for putting it here as I did't know it. I'm always hungry for good goregrind, yet only few bands satisfy me. My favourite (but I've mentioned that plenty times already including first post) is Die Pigeon Die.

EDIT: Should I care about the Skullhog splits too? Came out in 2008.

Old but anyway...

The Skullhog spilts are more of the same, iirc... but they only have one or two songs each on them... not material I'd buy, but still okay. The Shed is worth checking out though.

I enjoy goregrind.. seems like not alot of people do.

Bile
Squash Bowels
Satan's Revenge on Mankind (which seems kinda goofy, but I assure you they're awesome)
Jig-Ai
Impetigo (did I need to mention them?)
Butcher ABC
A few others... I try to stray away from the uber violent make you cringe crap.

Rotten Sound are very cool and have a great live show. The newest Jig-Ai is really impressive, tbh. It's kind of a maturation for them.

Rotten Sound are very cool and have a great live show. The newest Jig-Ai is really impressive, tbh. It's kind of a maturation for them.

I can agree since I've seen Rotten Sound twice and stupidly jumped into the pit both times. Jig-Ai...I've never listened to them. Do you think I would enjoy their music?

Technical question: I wanted to bid on Terrorizer's Downfall, but I'd only want firstpress and knowing fucking-annoying-Earache, I've checked if they hadn't released it again with the same fucking matrix number and they actually did in 1995. Do any of you perhaps own the second issue or the original and know if there are any differences in these issues, recognizable from a pic?

EDIT: I'd ask the seller about the © and ® numbers which I can't see but it could be the same as with Altars of Madness, which was released AGAIN with absolutely same matrix and covers, -even the years unchanged-, only difference being a small REAL PLAYER :)erk:) logo on the cd.

I have Altars, the reissue with the bonus live video and "Lord of All Fevers & Plague" with the same cat# as the original and it doesn't have a realplayer logo on the CD face. :confused: I too saw what seemed to be an original of World Downfall (the same day I got Altars, actually), but I neglected to buy it because I am poor atm and MA was a more important buy to me.