Grind

Prowler in the Yard is a great Grindcore album.

nyuu5w.jpg

I have Altars, the reissue with the bonus live video and "Lord of All Fevers & Plague" with the same cat# as the original and it doesn't have a realplayer logo on the CD face. :confused: I too saw what seemed to be an original of World Downfall (the same day I got Altars, actually), but I neglected to buy it because I am poor atm and MA was a more important buy to me.

That's weird. I know that 100% btw, it was -completely- same except for the cd print with the logo. Maybe it was re-released multiple times, even with the video, I wouldn't be surprised.

On a different note, may I recommend you another of the great czech grind machineries - Destructive Explosion of Anal Garland (try cutterclit), very heavy rolling sound and czech grindstructure included.

Reactions: CiG
There are some unexpectedly amazing parts on that album like the bass parts at the end of Casper's Dictum and the solo in The Virchow Postmortem Procedure. Really made that stick out as NOT JUST CARCASS WORSHIP. Solid album. Plus it's just Exhumed members.

There are some unexpectedly amazing parts on that album like the bass parts at the end of Casper's Dictum and the solo in The Virchow Postmortem Procedure. Really made that stick out as NOT JUST CARCASS WORSHIP. Solid album. Plus it's just Exhumed members.
This.

I saw The Endless Blockade live a few days ago, they're a local grind/powerviolence band, but they seem to have a larger following than I expected.
Dunno if anyone knows of them, but they're a great band and put on a great show...singer was punching people in the face, while wearing dress shoes and pants hahaha.

I saw The Endless Blockade live a few days ago, they're a local grind/powerviolence band, but they seem to have a larger following than I expected.
Dunno if anyone knows of them, but they're a great band and put on a great show...singer was punching people in the face, while wearing dress shoes and pants hahaha.
Never heard of these guys. Sounds like an awesome show.

So I just got Dead Infection-'A Chapter Of Accidents'. I really, really like this. I've not found any grind I like this much...any other fans? And what else sounds similar to this?

Other Dead Infection. They're usually really "sludgy" for grind. You should check out more Negligent Collateral Collapse as they're also a little bit "doomy" and disgusting than most goregrind. Oh, Eardelete too...ex-NCC project.

Goregrind is awesome.

For Negligent Collateral Collapse, check out Sick Atoms.

You also need to listen to Bile - Camp Blood. :kickass:

whats some good Agathocles style bands? I already know of Malignant Tumor and Rot.

Wow, I didn't know Malignant Tumour has released such an amount of music. I always thought they're a pretty small band as I always just see some splits with small bands in czech distros. Gotta check them out.