Grind

whats some good Agathocles style bands? I already know of Malignant Tumor and Rot.

Anyways, try Archagathus, they even did split wit Agathocles (but who didn't). I have that one and their splits with Sakatat and with Mesrine on mp3s. Pretty good shit, but they didn't release any full-length yet.

Grindheads here might be interested in participating in this contest -

Diabolical Conquest Webzine (www.diabolicalconquest.com) and Grindhead Records (www.grindheadrecords.com) bring to you an unbelievable 10 CDs free giveaway contest!

To participate all one needs to do is post "Grind your head off" on the contest thread. (click on the link!)

Not one or two, but 10 winners will get a free Grindhead Records CD of their choice.

That would include titles from fine bands like Gruesome Stuff Relish, Ebolie, Embalming Theatre, Pathology, Beyond Terror Beyond Grace, Maximum Perversion, Long Pig, Roadside Burial, Exhibit A, Eyetofuk, Putrid Whore, etc.

Check the official label website for more info/details on their releases. They will be delivered to the winners by Grindhead Records free of cost as long as they live on this planet.

The 10 winners will be picked by Grindhead Records at the end of this month.

*Only 10 days remain for the contest to end!*

So guys, anything great released this year, other than the fucking Mumakil (which slays)? Similar perhaps?

Recommend me some more punk-oriented grindcore along the lines of Dropdead, Capitalist Casualties, Despise You, Spazz, Heresy, Siege, etc.

Afgrund played MDF in 08, they were alright I believe. Or maybe I missed them. Don't remember. Have you heard the new Defeatist? You should.

I'll say it again... It's probably the best goergrind album there is.

I'll raise you these:

1813af472f14c22ada2e3e98937bbace_full.jpg

Cover.jpg