Grind

Will definitely check it out...

Actually, I just remembered Satan's Revenge on Mankind has a new one out. I'd recommend it, but I've loved them since goreblast... so I may be biased.

15x7dbo.jpg

Anyone here check out Hymen Holocaust? They're the insanely groovy downtuned type of Bile goregrind... I rec downloading their S/T (it's far too short to buy unless it's really cheap)

I'll check it out. I prefere that type of grind I must admit.

I just starting listening to Discordance Axis' stuff. Probably the best grind I've listened to in a long time.

Their singer is now in GridLink, which is also awesome grind.

Schwärzung;8729006 said:
N-n-n-necro'd!

Just picked this up and I'm extremely pleased with it.

*owns on yellow vinyl*.

BTW, yeah, the Squash Bowels new album is really good. The peaks of this year's grind were Sayyadina, Mumakil nad Squash Bowels imo. I'm sure I'll found out about some more later.

So I was going through the first announced bands on Obscene Extreme 2010 and I ended up finding about Lycanthrophy and checking them out, which led last.fm to reveal a whole scene of those fast/hard/mince/grindcore bands (mainly in Czech underground) to me. I was listening to few splits of Lycanthrophy, Gride and Mrtvá Budoucnost and they were all great. I really needed to look under the skin of this shit finally.

BTW, you'll have Gride on MDF (well who's going), should be a ride.

^ Awesome album too.

45353.jpg

This contains some of the deepest and the most incomprehensible vocals I've ever heard, but I still love it. Great drum programming and catchy blast-beats make this a favorite for me.

I never got into County Medical Examiners or Exhumed. I own Exhumed/Ingrowing split and the Ingrowing side is totally superior imo, I don't get why I hear from people that it's the other way around :confused:

Who's going to OEF with me, to see Incantation and like 1000000 grind bands?

oef2010-poster-cz.jpg

One of my favorite grind albums as of late. Really like these guys.

Wow, that's crushing, nice grindcore! I knew that band's name but never checked them out before (maybe I've heard some split or something) because seriously I thought it was stupid :Smug: BTW, Insect Warfare is the best name tbh.

Wow, that's crushing, nice grindcore! I knew that band's name but never checked them out before (maybe I've heard some split or something) because seriously I thought it was stupid :Smug: BTW, Insect Warfare is the best name tbh.

Yeah, Pretty Little Flower is a ridiculous name. They're real good though. Can't judge a band on it's name ;)

Noob alert

I never really got into Grind. [I've heard stuff like early Carcass and Napalm Death] Where can I start off?

Go listen to Sayyadina and Lymphatic Phlegm.

Great recs, I'm like, addicted to Lymphatic Phlegm's Show Off Cadavers. Both very recent. If you're more into gore-grind I'd add:
Jig-Ai - Jig-Ai
Die Pigeon Die - Ripped From V to A
Squash Bowels - No Mercy

If you'd more into normal grindcore then I'd say:
Insect Warfare - At War With Grindcore
Birdflesh - Night of the Ultimate Mosh
Cerebral Turbulency - Segregace k 0

All of these are my favourites - very good/entertaining or even fun grind, though I guess quite unusual recs for starters, same as V5's tbh.

The County Medical Examiners are awesome, and I have Exhumed's Gore Metal. :D

Impaled's Mondo Medicale is pretty cool. (Woo for goregrind :p)

I haven't been on a show for a long time and I've chosen to go to this one. My stoner friend (who looks IDENTICAL to Fenriz!) has already approved to go w/ me.

000427.jpg