Grind

They are not as bad I was thinking they were going to be. IVEBEENSHOT is a favorite of mine though. Deathgrind, I believe. I really would like to see them live. Their album DOZA is great.

I like Napalm Death, Nasum, Carcass, and Human Remains aswell. I don't think I have ever heard of the rest you named. This might give me something to do tonight and look up al these bands.

You can't judge by that. One of my favourite albums is 14 minutes total made of short songs. BTW, Nasum was the first grind band for me too, I used to listen to that "Grind Finale" compilation after their guitarist died. Check that out, and read the silly eco-social lyrics.

The Grind Finale comp is awesome, especially since the booklet has the lyrics to nearly every single song, and there are 150+ songs :lol:

I believe this would be the right thread to talk about this band, but if not then excuse me. I am actually trying to talk about music for once.

It is Cattle Decapitation. They are having a concert here in Ohio pretty soon and my friend got some tickets and asked me to go. I have not really took the time to listen to them and when I did I kind of just didn't want to listen to the,, but what I have read from about them, they are gore-grind and some other stuff. I am not sure if it will be worth it. Anyone have anything on them? Anything good?

I've seen them twice before and they put on a damn good live show, plus sell pretty cool tshirts that aren't over priced ($15!). If the price there is pretty cheap, then totally go for it. They're also playing with Gaza which is now sort of a mix of sludge and grind (at least on the new album).

Schwärzung;8997394 said:
I find Anal Cunt to be almost unlistenable, though I do find their song titles funny sometimes.

Does anyone actually listen to them for anything other than the stupid song titles? I wasn't aware they had any serious fans and that they were like the G.G. Allin of grind-land.

Don't forget "Hitler Was A Sensitive Man" - very listenable.

What is the appeal of Last Days of Humanity and similar bands?

Has anyone else here had the privilage of seeing Anal Cunt live? Its pretty amusing to here people in the crowd shout out their song names. :lol: I saw them at a metalfest a few years back with Brutal Truth and Pig Destroyer. :worship: Shit was badass.

There was another group there called "Shat". You want to talk about a funny fucking band, the singer came out in: a jockstrap, a football helmet with a dildo on top, and dildo knee/shoulder/elbow pads. :lol:

The Grind Finale comp is awesome, especially since the booklet has the lyrics to nearly every single song, and there are 150+ songs :lol:

Yeah it's a fucking book. I have them so high on last.fm because of this compilation. Some of the songs are quite angry, I remember always liking one of the "No Chance" versions.

oh god, forgive them!

firstball, anal cunt isn't just grindcore, cattle decapitation isn't even grind and exhumed is far from it too.

before saying a lot of crap, you guys should learn more about powerviolence, noisecore and many other forms of fast music.

it's easy to confuse, but who wanna really know good and new songs, shall pay more attention to the details.

you can think that Anal Cunt, Drop Dead, Hellnation and Kriegshot do the same music, but they don't.

before saying a lot of crap, you guys should learn more about powerviolence, noisecore and many other forms of fast music.

I've learned to like powerviolence a lot. I find cool bands by checking out the endless amount of splits this genre and fastcore/crust has when I'm in the mood for it. Right now it's Lycanthrophy/Malignant Tumour, both fucking cool bands. From Czech.

hell yeah, the style got a lot of splits, but i prefer when just one band make your own albun alone, cuz the quality is much better. which crust bands are you talking about?

Yeah but it's the feeling of exploring the scene, I love that. Crust = Doom. And a lot of bands that I've checked outbecause of OEF. I don't remember many of them :).