Grind

Cover.jpg

And what might this be?

Show-Off Cadavers is awesome. LP have a sound of their own and their riffs are sick (although a little bit repetitive imo). One of the best goregrind albums I've heard.

^ I love the name. I'm in a blackened thrash group called F.U.B.A.R. I don't think I need to explain what it means.

Back on the topic of grind:
220600.jpg

I'm loving this atm.

I forgot to mention Catasexual Urge Motivation, who d_t would also like.
Indeed. Their full length is definitely worth a listen.

Schwärzung;8376642 said:
^ I love the name. I'm in a blackened thrash group called F.U.B.A.R. I don't think I need to explain what it means.

Are you aware that there's a grindcore band with the same name?

Yeah, C.U.M. rules. They have new(!!!!!) songs on the Myspace right now so everyone should go check them out. Yes, they're back under their old name (anyone familiar with them is aware they had a brief aside as Vampiric Motives, including a split with Neuropathia).

Is the new Insect Warfare worth checking out? It looks weird.. In return:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, lemme recommend you something sick, this is a legendary Czech goregrind project from early ninetees that I've never actually cared enough for to try out, but seriously the music is great, very entertaining gore/grindcore, and the production is just fucking tasty.

61622.jpg

Schwärzung;8444267 said:
^ That has to be the stupidest cover I've ever seen. I'd expect more taste in a Meat Shits release.

Yeah, it's their final compilation. Their previous releases have more serious artwork approach, I found this today on czech pseudoebay for instance. I think it's quite rare (but then again I also found Graveland's Carpathian Wolves 1stpress there today).

BTW, I would translate the title of this as "Being snagged and multiply quartered by cogged wheels in perfect condition", which is awesome/weird (and I don't know if correct).

Herm.jpeg

Really enjoyed Haemorrhage's Apology for Pathology... and Morgue Sweet Home for that matter.... any good goregrind been released recently?

Really enjoyed Haemorrhage's Apology for Pathology... and Morgue Sweet Home for that matter.... any good goregrind been released recently?

There's a new Squash Bowels album out, but I haven't heard it yet, will do today propably, should be atleast okay though. Here's a coverart:

grindvirus%20cover.jpg

Will definitely check it out...

Actually, I just remembered Satan's Revenge on Mankind has a new one out. I'd recommend it, but I've loved them since goreblast... so I may be biased.

15x7dbo.jpg

Anyone here check out Hymen Holocaust? They're the insanely groovy downtuned type of Bile goregrind... I rec downloading their S/T (it's far too short to buy unless it's really cheap)