Guess the singer/drummer!

VEHEMENCE said:
Angelina seems to be with the in crowd..but yeah Hopkins, Bloodbath is not for those that just have gotten into this scene last year...

I resent that comment, as I got into "the scene" in late 2002, and I think I've come very far in that time. Before that I was listening to a lot of Metallica and Sabbath, fine stuff, but nothing compared to what death metal has to offer.

Bloodbath is for everyone, they just don't know it yet \m/

Also, Hopkins, your arrogance is ridiculous, you joined in Dec 2002. One month and you would have been 2003. It's not like I wasn't listening to metal until the day I signed up here. I was lurking for a long time before I posted.

barker/tägtgren (like on the first lock up album)?
barker/lindberg (second lock up release)??
szöke/tägtgren (like ... right! :D )???

when i heard about the line-up-changes, i first thought of lars szöke...
what about him behind the drums?

but i have no clue who should be the next growler... in my opinion do lindberg and tägtgren not go well with the typical bloodbath-sound.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
You 2003 registered newbies need to fuck off and leave is old and tr00 motherfuckers alone. :loco:

The date you registered at UM has nothing to do with the length of time you've been in the metal scene. Been loving this stuff since I was a little kid. 1st grade through undergraduate. I"ve been metal since the beginning of my appreciation for music.

then...in february, the ass troll bit my prostate and I registered here.

anyway, I digress. It's gonna be a dude that can growl. Fuck...Jonas (Renske) can growl...but he never does anymore.

the_drip: you're right on the mark, man! i mean, in all the posts of yours that i've read, you've shown more maturity in your little finger than Hopkins seems to possess in his grossly overinflated head. It's of no consequence though, some people will forever fall into the dread category of metal elitists.

"I know infinitely more than you because I've been a member of this forum for five months longer!"

Well, why not put the guy for the vocalist spot who has been in every Swedish band, or close to it: Tomas Lindberg

Drummer, I would say either Nicholas Barker or Horgh maybe, I'm kinda clueless on who it really would be anyways.

Reason why it won't be Peter: He has been in Hypocrisy, Abyss, Pain, and Europeon Super Star group, Lock Up. Doubt he'll be in this one.

Vocals / Dani Filth
Drums / I think the phrase "well-known" drummer is dumb since I never hear about drummers.

And someone mentioned Lars.... Isnt he that guy from Windir who died cuddled in a ball out in some snowy field?

If Dani filth did the vocals and they added that crunchy effect they did on Mike when he did vocals, it would totally own everything i've heard. And all you Cockfarm morons who say Dani sucks can suck my left nut. He does the high black metal screech but he also does some great low vocals. He's also a big name so it's possible.

why isnt that De La Rocha guy from Rage against the machine as vocals...? he has nothing else to do..

I know it's too late, but I think it would have been great if they chose these guys:

Vocals: King Diamond \m/ He would've taken BloodBath to a new, even weirder, level

Drums: The Drummer for Lamb of God is great regardless of whether he's American or not

:tickled:

Vocals: Stefan Nordström (Gurz - Retard edition)
Drums: Superior Drummer 2.0

1k Posts warrants a bumping of a 10year+ old thread.