Guilty Metal Pleasures

Toxicity was one of the best metal albums of the 2000's, so there is nothing for you to feel guilty about.

I don't understand the concept of feeling guilty because you like something. I guess that I'm just weird.

I would agree. I dont really feel guilty or embarassed about anything I listen to and like. I guess to many people worry about what others will think of them.

Other people probably list bands like Cradle of Filth, Hammerfall, Manowar and the likes. I'm not feeling gulty that I like some of their stuff. Good music is good music. Period! :p

Toxicity was one of the best metal albums of the 2000's, so there is nothing for you to feel guilty about.

Ehh, not in my opinion. Their debut album, on the other hand, was (and still is) quite amazing. It has much of a unique feel, especially many of the solos have a definite uniqueness to them. Toxicity, on the other hand, sounds much more like a generic mass production pop metal album.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a noob, but you're right. I didn't even think about that.

I guess out of my list, the two that fit would be:
Cradle of Filth
Mudvayne

Also: In Flames entire discography.

hey hey now, lunar strain and the jester race are trve melo-death albums, the rest I can understand :lol:

hmmm mine would be Tool, Deftones , Korn ,Sevendust, System of a Down , some deathcore, parkway drive , lamb of god, pantera, some machine head , mudvaynes first album was ok too, still gets a rare spin.
Although Tool shouldn't be frowned on by anyone!

Darkthrone - Transylvanian Hunger
Burzum - Aske
Burzum - Filosofem