Guilty Pleasures

John Mayer is a sick guitar player, rather unique song writer too
Love Heart, always have
Tom Petty has been a great commercial song writer but grows old quickly too me
Dragonfarce, yeah, I'd be ashamed of that, bought their CD and felt sick to my stomach, powermetal is bad enough but those guys win the suckage factor award

I really don't get "guilty pleasures". If I like something, I don't feel any guilt for it, nor am I afraid of what anyone else might think about me. If what I listen to makes that big of a fucking difference to someone, then we're probably not compatible personality types anyway.

I don't care what other people think of what I listen to, it just gets annoying when people hate on me for it.

One legitmate guilty pleasure would be one of those songs you just never like from the first time you hear it but vant get the damn thing from running in your head. I cant think of an example right now buty know its happened a few times in my life. Maybe like Kiss's.... I wanna rock and roll all day.... and party ev-very-night........ gawd did I hate that song....

I really don't get "guilty pleasures". If I like something, I don't feel any guilt for it, nor am I afraid of what anyone else might think about me. If what I listen to makes that big of a fucking difference to someone, then we're probably not compatible personality types anyway.

This.

One legitmate guilty pleasure would be one of those songs you just never like from the first time you hear it but vant get the damn thing from running in your head. I cant think of an example right now buty know its happened a few times in my life. Maybe like Kiss's.... I wanna rock and roll all day.... and party ev-very-night........ gawd did I hate that song....

It's "rock n' roll all night... and party every day." ;)

Dire straits.

Not a guilty pleasure; Mark Knopfler is a fucking badass, and one of my favorite guitar players.

Good, so it appears I have finally got it to stop ringing in my head after 40 years...... lol

I did like Todd Rungrens Bang on the drums all day WETFIWC

I should get a copy of "Dire Straits", such a unique guitar sound back then, we listenend to it alot.

Duran Duran
Dio
Michael Jackson
Billy Joel
Billy Idol
Pat Benatar
Men at Work
Midnight Oil
Bloc Party

and the fucking KNOCK OUT PUNCH:
BOY GEORGE

Beds are Burning and Blue Sky Mine are their best imo.

Also try Diesel and Dust.

EDIT: I forgot: I like TaTu, as well as MCR's Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge album.