Guitar Tone Competition 3: Files and rules

@Jevil: Follow the instructions in the op

still no screenshots though, can't figure it out how to do it.

there is a guide in the readme file :)

To take a screenshot in OSX: press cmd + shift + 3 and a file should appear on your desktop (unless you have disabled the keycommand).
To take a screenshot in WIN: press printscreen button on keyboard, open an image editor (for example MS paint), paste and save file.

so is it required to take screenshots? i've seen a few descriptions of last time's final round, and they also were text only.
i was pretty detailed in my text description, too.

alright, thanks.
i was just confused because the other readme file stated screenshots were mandatory.

looking forward to hearing the other entries!

@Jevil: Follow the instructions in the op

This is what it said:

- Submission format is 24-Bit 44.1 KHz interlaced stereo wav, no exceptions. Failing to meet this requirement leads to disqualification.
- Name the files "username_mixdown.wav" and "username_guitars.wav"

So my 3 links are ok, I guess.
Wav is wav, zip is zip.

Off-topic:
Hey, só agora vi que é português Eddy, bom saber que também andam por aqui pessoal de terras lusas!

Submitted! Got a reamp box just in time to knock this out. I dig the tones I got but the mix could still use some love. Oh well I didn't even think I'd be able to get this in so /bitching from me :D

I submitted one that I reamped with my gear, but previously I tried to do it with guitar rig and then listened to both, and guitar rig versions sounds much better, but anyway, i just participate for fun