Guitar track screw up in forsaker???

nat0

Sep 6, 2008
It sounds like one of the guitarists played a note too sharp by mistake at 1:49, on this youtube video its 1:50:
right when jonas says snowfall.

you would think they would have noticed??

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, no.

Edit: As opposed to what they play at the 31 sec mark at 1:49 it's actually lower octaves of D#.

I just listened to it twice and didn't hear anything odd. I think they probably would have noticed it because I know what I hear when I mix and master my own music. I listen to the shit out of it. But ya never know... I hear mistakes in music from time to time.

It took a couple of listenings but i can hear it when i listen in my phones, like a distorted chord very low in the background that lasts for a very short time

Hmmmmmmm. I put the phones on and listened several times and still can't hear it. That doesn't mean it isn't there though. I just can't seem to hear it. If it is really there than I am seriously envious of your hearing. *no sarcasm*.

well i just thought it would be interesting to post cause it really doesn't seem right to my ear, its definately disharmonic but whether its intentional or not im not sure. at 31 secs it doesnt sound the same as 1:49.

Yep, all it is is the note clashing with the keys or some other note that is played that second time around that isn't in the first time.