guys from band if u can read this...u shoul consider not come to mexico

I think non-Belgian people don't know this expression.

The whole of Belgium must be a conspiracy. How dare this country not line itself up at the doc to get its little injection, and go home feeling safe.
I call :Spam: on all this bullshit.

I drink a beer a day, and have yet to get any of this Tamiflu crap injected in me.

Btw, "een storm in een glas water" is het zelfde in engels.

Why are people using the word conspiracy? Obviously the people in Washington are all in bed with the corporate douchebags, that's how it works and there's not all that much we can do about it. Mean while, Halliburton has looted far more than Roche could dream of.

As for the panic: if swine flu mutated into a really badass virus it could fuck up a lot of shit. It hasn't, and it probably won't, but it's not impossible. Many people are taking it way to seriously, but trying to avoid major crowds when possible, staying away from sick people, not going to Mexico, and if there's a case in your area staying inside is honestly pretty reasonable. The thing about massive overreaction is that it only seems like an overreaction because it works; if this shit mutates you'll be praising the foresight of the bunker crowd.

Why are people using the word conspiracy? Obviously the people in Washington are all in bed with the corporate douchebags, that's how it works and there's not all that much we can do about it. Mean while, Halliburton has looted far more than Roche could dream of.

Calling everything and everyone who doesn't think like you do a conspirator is a lot easier than actually making a point with articles about Tamiflu and Pentagon contracts that are all over the net.
It's even easier doing that than backing up why you call everything a conspiracy, since most people don't read or do their own research. They heard it on their coprorate news, so it must be true, never to be questioned.
People called me out on this one here, I am not gonna bother posting links about Tamiflu when the links of declassified gov. docs, actual lawsuits and scientific research are all over the net.
Must be the same people who believed the US gov never tortured until the memos came out, and Rice, and friends all made excuses about why they weren't telling the truth. It was to save us from the bad people in caves, 8000 miles away.

When have we ever known governments not to run roughshod over their people? This fits their modus operandi to say the least.

Fascism has come to this country, using at least Mussolini's definition.

Fenrisúlfr;8254592 said:
When have we ever known governments not to run roughshod over their people? This fits their modus operandi to say the least.

Its not fascism, its capitalism at its worst.

Calling everything and everyone who doesn't think like you do a conspirator is a lot easier than actually making a point with articles about Tamiflu and Pentagon contracts that are all over the net.
It's even easier doing that than backing up why you call everything a conspiracy, since most people don't read or do their own research. They heard it on their coprorate news, so it must be true, never to be questioned.
People called me out on this one here, I am not gonna bother posting links about Tamiflu when the links of declassified gov. docs, actual lawsuits and scientific research are all over the net.
Must be the same people who believed the US gov never tortured until the memos came out, and Rice, and friends all made excuses about why they weren't telling the truth. It was to save us from the bad people in caves, 8000 miles away.

Actually I clearly stated that Rumsfeld is a warmongering piece of shit. In a political thread on this very forum, I took a giant dump on the Bush administration. I KNOW they tortured (and killed) innocent people... these are facts. However that doesn't excuse the nonsense in your previous post, in which alot of claims you made would be laughed at by the scientific community.

I've taken Tamiflu. It works.

I put more stock in this post than any "research" you read up on which is probably bogus anyways.

As for the panic: if swine flu mutated into a really badass virus it could fuck up a lot of shit. It hasn't, and it probably won't, but it's not impossible. Many people are taking it way to seriously, but trying to avoid major crowds when possible, staying away from sick people, not going to Mexico, and if there's a case in your area staying inside is honestly pretty reasonable. The thing about massive overreaction is that it only seems like an overreaction because it works; if this shit mutates you'll be praising the foresight of the bunker crowd.

This.

it seems like this shit of the flu is ending now here in mex and there are less "deaths" than everybody expected, by the way in this time, the mexican goverment aproved several laws included a minimum dosage of a lot of drugs like cocain, heroin, etc........bullshit

Fenrisúlfr;8254592 said:

Care to explain that one?

Wait a tick, you're the gun nut, aren't you?

Fuck swine flu! I believe Amon Amarth should be one of the first to go to mexico NOW on purpose.

Fenrisúlfr;8261671 said:
Look up Mussolini's definition of fascism first; google is your friend.

I'm an AP European History student; I think I'd know. But I'll indulge you.

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/mussolini-fascism.html

Fascism, now and always, believes in holiness and in heroism; that is to say, in actions influenced by no economic motive, direct or indirect.
So that's not at all like our current government

Fascism combats the whole complex system of democratic ideology, and repudiates it
Obviously we still embrace democratic ideology

Fascism conceives of the State as an absolute, in comparison with which all individuals or groups are relative, only to be conceived of in their relation to the State.
This is a fundamental tennet of fascism, and it is the antithesis of American government, where the states are passing those states rights thingies and stuff.

I'm not really interested in pointing out how wrong you are; if you'd like to offer up a counter-argument feel free, but my guess is you won't simply because you can't because you're utterly wrong. I doubt you'll be man enough to admit you're wrong, but surprise me.

Fenrisúlfr;8254592 said:

Mobilizing against a pandemic makes us a fascist country?

I seriously think that extreme libertarians and republicans should be banned from voting.

Fuck swine flu! I believe Amon Amarth should be one of the first to go to mexico NOW on purpose.
Chances are you don't love your sibling as much as I love mine, so how 'bout we send you or your sibling to Mexico instead of mine, OK? (LOL)
Seriously, why don't we send all the bands from all other labels there? We don't need them. Imagine, radio with no new Celine Dion. No more country music to further contaminate the airways. Only Amon Amarth all day every day, 24/7.:headbang: