Guys! Wanna hear your 5150 raw tracks!

Yes that he use 5150 on many albums.
Thats was the reason I asked about his 5150
There was a release party at Hard Rock cafe Göteborg yesterday where he played with Dream Evil

Mark_Palangio said:
Nah, they're just guitar harmonies. I don't remember the settings at all though. :(

The Carcass clip had an awesome tone as well!

Do you remember the settings you used for the Carcass clip, because that's exactly the sound I have been trying to get from my 6505.

Sounds insane :kickass:

Someone with sharp eyes?
What is the setting here?

picture-0014.jpg

Hello,
I am almost not even a guitarist, i can't play, but I took my FostexVF160 to our place where we are playing with some guys from my work.
I put a sm57 infront of my cab, used my 5150 with my standard set up, including some effects in the loop.
Here is som clips from a bad played Enter Sandman. I have muted all othet chanels sometimes and sometimes every thing is heard to let you compare the single track and the total sound.
The bas sound is terrible, the basplayers battery (he use active microphones) was empthy, but that was found later..
You will hear that everything is played live and there are leakage from the drums in to the guitar microphone, and som missing and so on..

http://beggat.com/planket/ThomasN/5150RAW.mp3

The Carcass clip had an awesome tone as well!

Do you remember the settings you used for the Carcass clip, because that's exactly the sound I have been trying to get from my 6505.

Sounds insane :kickass:

Hey, thanks man. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the settings were. I just know what gear I used. 5150 lead channel boosted with a Maxon OD808 into a Bogner 412 with V30's. Guitar was a Caparison Apple Horn Aurora with a Caparison PH-R pickup in the bridge. I recorded it using 2 SM57's and my Mbox2.