HAGGARD

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
No, not country legend Merle Haggard, but the OTHER Haggard. You know, the gothic symphonic metal act.:headbang::kickass: Favorite albums and songs? Let me be the first on this thread to cast my vote for Haggard as a part of the PPUSA X roster! I think they are very deserving of this spot! Fans of Therion and the like should love this band!

I love this band except the male singer. I just can't get into his husky and shallow voice. Let me hear some deep growls! But yes, the music is great.

I haven't listened to Eppur Si Muove but the first two albums are awesome. The song, Awaking The Centuries, is my favorite. :kickass:

Let me be the first on this thread to cast my vote for Haggard as a part of the PPUSA X roster! I think they are very deserving of this spot! Fans of Therion and the like should love this band!

I love the band and it would be AMAZING to have them.

However, let's get real. There are 12 members!!! That doesn't even count their personal crew. The visa work for a one-off alone would cost $1,500. That doesn't count all the hotel rooms, double local transport, increased catering, production headaches, etc. I simply couldn't afford to do that for what would be considered a mid-level band here.

I didn't think they'd fit the scope, even as an oddball. However, 12 members? If you ever get Haggard, you know how the Aryeon people are going to be all over your case... ;)

I love the band and it would be AMAZING to have them.

However, let's get real. There are 12 members!!! That doesn't even count their personal crew. The visa work for a one-off alone would cost $1,500. That doesn't count all the hotel rooms, double local transport, increased catering, production headaches, etc. I simply couldn't afford to do that for what would be considered a mid-level band here.
What if you could get several of us here to help sponsor this gig? Say if there were 5 of us. How much would we each have to donate-ballpark figure?

Awesome band. The new album keeps getting delayed and I've heard no recent news about it. Basically it was recorded and set to release last year but Asis didn't like the final product so totally trashed it. :(

I've really liked them since "Thou Shalt Trust... The Seer" came out. It was the first I heard and still my favorite.

Seeing them would be EPIC, but I know it will never be in the US.

What if it was a special show, like the CIIC kind of thing, extra tickets, etc? Please, please?

I've really liked them since "Thou Shalt Trust... The Seer" came out. It was the first I heard and still my favorite.

Seeing them would be EPIC, but I know it will never be in the US.

What if it was a special show, like the CIIC kind of thing, extra tickets, etc? Please, please?
I'd pay $50 to see them on a Wednesday night in The Loft. Whatever it takes!:headbang::kickass: