Haha, metalheads get owned at Oz Gigantour

Hmmm Would I get totally flamed it I said thats why I try not to be accociated with most metal fans? Far to many knucklescrapers out there. Funny though, can we put them in a cage and prod them with sticks? maybe teach them to count.

Hmmm Would I get totally flamed it I said thats why I try not to be accociated with most metal fans? Far to many knucklescrapers out there. Funny though, can we put them in a cage and prod them with sticks? maybe teach them to count.

Same feeling here. That's the very reason why I started listening to all kinds of music, stopped wearing bands shirt and cut my hairs. :erk:
Call me traitor.:p

Same feeling here. That's the very reason why I started listening to all kinds of music, stopped wearing bands shirt and cut my hairs. :erk:
Call me traitor.:p

Im a hair cut away from joining you there to be honest. Thats 2 traitors. The amount of gumby metal shows Ive worked where Ive just tied my hair back and put it down the back of a hoody just to not be one of the hordes.

Hm, there are many stupid metalheads here, it seems that the only thing that matters to them is the length of your hair and your allover trveness... it's kind of funny how some of them try to bash my band but they're rehearsing since 3 years, never played a show and only wrote 5 songs...
I am a short haired guy, too, but at first because I look really dumb with long hair, and I'm not a fan of the most band shirts, I'm a bit more "styled" (no offense to anybody hear, my whole band is long haired and they mostly wear band shirts and leather jackets).

I don't know why you think they're all embarressing themselves. They're just having fun at a show and joking around. It was funny, but I don't know why you're all acting like your so much better than them.

I don't think that I'm better, I'm a real dumbass ;) but I think some Metalheads are a bit too "true" and that makes them (not all, only a few, 80% of my friends are Metalheads and I'm singing in a Death Metal Band and listening to Metallica and Slayer since I'm 7) a bit ignorant.
I make fun of myself all the time but sometimes I have to laugh about others ;)

I don't know why you think they're all embarressing themselves. They're just having fun at a show and joking around. It was funny, but I don't know why you're all acting like your so much better than them.

Im not saying Im better than them just that Im not one of them and as proven dont see them as a particularly good advert for our scene. Not wrong, just different :kickass:

hahaha

the quality of people is nearly on par with the slayer dvd...

I was going to try and make some wise crack about melbournians however I dont think geographical location makes a difference in this case...

I have an idea. Let's all get really fucking drunk, and then have someone come in and interview us, while we're listening to our favourite metal band.

The day after we all sit together watching the result, without getting embarrased ;) ;)

Is that Ivan from PTB at the start? ahaha Shaun as well. No wonder Jim was trying to show me this a while back. Man we have a fucked up metal scene.

..ahaha fuck, Mav too...

Haha yeah, a few dudes we know Moonie.

In their defence, when you're lining up for a gig and pumped up, you see a camera and all you can do is scream "MEGADETH" (if that's who you're gonig to see :p ). I just don't think many of them expected to answer sarcastic questions. The only reason I though it was funny (not really embarasing) was cos the questions didn't really get answered seriously, or properly. I mean, how do you seriously/ properly answer "what is a Dave Mustaine?" from a fan's POV to someone who just walked up to you.

I guess when metalheads think they aren't trendy, vids like this come around and prove that, in fact, we are. (most of us) look a certian way, scream out stupid shit without thinking and can't justify our actions and comments (I know I've been gulilty of it).

Maybe we should just use this as a warning to think about what we're doing near cameras, so that when the cameras on YOU, we're not on a net forum laughing :lol:

*realises he's ranting*

anyway, it was ammusing...I'm sure I'd have done the same thing :loco: