haha that 'girls thread' is gone!!

who is it???? Or have we talked about this one already? I think you told me actually the other week.

ikeaboy said:
but youre looking really sexay today clairess, just how do you do it??

I don't have to tell you that you can't actually see me. You wouldn't be saying that otherwise. I've got 'thee cardie' on. the long one me nan bought me 2 maybe 3 chrsitmases ago, thats never been washed and is loaded with potnoodle sauce (only the green one - ever) and once melted chocolate which I will no doubt try to eat at some point in the future. Long live my nan.

blackeyed said:
(only the green one - ever)
Yeah I know, but have you ever tried the beef + tomato ones properly? They used to be better in the late 80s, taste a bit like raw netto beef granules now even when theyre cooked :ill:

Same with beef monstermunch, they used to be something else completely in the early 80s, with a yellow bag and a purple monster on. Some lad knocked me arm on purpose cause I was making a big fuss over how nice me monstermunch were and they went all over the floor. I ran home crying.

i have tried the beef one, but they taste so watery...its just sick - i could handle to Chow Mien one, or how ever you spell it. And I just don't like those pot rice efforts.

Beef and Onion Walkers seem to have gone down hill n'all

I used to like the pickled onion ones.. But Monster Munch disentegrate in the packet and it gets everywhere and if your wearing a jumper it sticks and looks like dandruff.
I didnt see the problem with the thread but who's arsed anyway.
I shall continue my persuit of knowledge in regards to whether Hamish from Braveheart is possible shagging material.. anybody?