hahaha i'm in the news

hahahaha oh man i really don't want to go back there today, i know pretty much half the campus and everybody who knows me is gonna want to hear about it :lol:

holy shit, i just realized they are lying to cover their asses!!

the press release says i was "apprehended at 10:09" but that's when i first gave the guy my bullet belt...i told him i'd come in after class they didn't come and get me for another 45 minutes!!

whoa how can i use this to my advantage?

the press release says i was "apprehended at 10:09" but that's when i first gave the guy my bullet belt...

Well, that was the important part, really, "disarming" you. And that counts as "apprenhending". The thing 45 minutes later was just your "stern talking-to".

They're pretty up-front in admitting that there was an extremely dangerous hour between when you were seen getting out of your car and when you were finally apprehended, during which you could have been dismantling your belt and throwing bullets at people like mad.

Neil

They're pretty up-front in admitting that there was an extremely dangerous hour between when you were seen getting out of your car and when you were finally apprehended, during which you could have been dismantling your belt and throwing bullets at people like mad.

Neil

:lol: :lol:

the amount of putang you will get when you triumphantly return to campus will once again make headlines

Unreal!! This is one of the greatest threads I've ever clicked on. One of our own has become famous instantly. Cthulufhtagn - :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

This DEFINITELY needs to go to Blabbermouth - it will get like 200 comments thus making you and then of course us even more famous when you grant the members of RC exclusive rights to the interview.

Jason

"An e-mail sent out to every student and staff e-mail account by the school's Office of the Provost described the ammunition belt appearing to "hold approximately 50 rounds of live ammunition." Students, who received the e-mail shortly after 10 a.m., were told to stay in their current locations until they received further notice via e-mail. They were also told not to confront the man."

5 SQUILLION STARS!!!! This story may hit the evening talk shows!

:lol: :lol: