hahahahha @ metallica.

The downpoint of 'tallica was when they worked together with Ja Rule. We Did It Again sucks so bad...

Originally posted by thebigyetti
In flames said they may do a US tour in march w/ Mudvayne and Ministry:guh:

:guh: That's not what I heard. I was told by Anders himself (of Dark Tranquillity) that they may do a U.S. tour with In Flames in March. Now THAT would be awesome if it happened:) .

im waiting w/ open ears for this one, supposedly its a june 10 release or something called St. Anger?????? i dunno...im not that eager, but when it comes out if its anything like the old shit its cool i guess.

I heard that the new metallica album was supposed to sound more like meshuggah!?! :confused: but hey, thats not a bad thing.

Originally posted by cyberfella
I heard that the new metallica album was supposed to sound more like meshuggah!?! :confused: but hey, thats not a bad thing.

It's not. It's going to be "heAVeRIrRR" in the sense that it will be numetalish. Think I Disappear. It will have "heavy", simplistic, monotonous riffs like that. They'll also throw in some more unique songs, but the singles will be trendy to the bone.

Trust me, I know how they work.

Hoping for a good Metallica album these days is like giving a retard a rubix cube - As much as you'd like to see him succeed you know it will probably never happen.

Originally posted by Stygian Apothegm
i anticipate the new album. im sorry if i dont fall in the "metallica sucks" crowd with the rest of you.
I agree-but I don't think I want to be in a crowd of Nu-metal fans. But I expect the music to be good-even if it's not the old Metallica-it's still good music.

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
It's more than you've EVER accomplished.

No-no, don´t say that. Don´t sell my modest post count short. THERE is an achievement if there ever was one! Yeah, the Nobel-prize and dowloading 400 albums pale in comparison to the almighty POST COUNT. NOTHING is as important and indicative of true greatness as a high post count.

Originally posted by U[Sic]M
No-no, don´t say that. Don´t sell my modest post count short. THERE is an achievement if there ever was one! Yeah, the Nobel-prize and dowloading 400 albums pale in comparison to the almighty POST COUNT. NOTHING is as important and indicative of true greatness as a high post count.
(looks at your post count.... look at his own post count)
I aint sayin nothin (walks away)

Originally posted by MagSec4
what?!!! Metallica did a song with Ja Rule?!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..

they didn't "do a song" with ja Rule, all they did was let him use a few riffs...

MetallicA sold out right after Justice..... so why are we still talking about them?
However they did release one of the greatest live albums ever
(the 3CD Live Shit box)