hails

Status
Not open for further replies.

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
hails all.
am i in the right place? i sure as fuck hope so. i recognize some people.

the good:
psypheria, emperor, decapitated, exhumed, cryptopsy, mayhem, arch enemy, thyrfing, kind diamond, susperia, zyklon, grave digger, spiritual eclipse, morbid angel, kalmah, the crown, sentenced, inflames, slayer, hate eternal, nile

am i lost?
:confused:
~gR~

hahaha, nah. POWERSLAVE is still my home. but i need someplace to go during the weekends when my loser ass aint at a show like everyone else
~gR~

wow, its always fun to look back at the old posts.

i cant believe i listed in flames and mayhem as bands i liked!
~gR~

Well, some of you might already know me (that would be very few of you) from PGNx, a gaming forum ( www.pgnx.net ). My life is mostly music these days, only listening to it though. I don't have the patience to learn to play. I'm beginning to write lyrics nowadays, and I write stories and poetry, in addition to drawing. I read a lot of books, and my favorite author by far has always been Tolkien, who has inspired some of my favorite artists (Burzum, Blind Guardian, Amon Amarth, Isengard). Well, I hope to be visiting here often. You'll se eme around I'm sure.

I found this funny.

go to your user profile and click "find first post" or "find first thread" and go to the last page

yeah, i'm lazy. ive never used caps. i never thought a message board required perfect grammar.
~gR~

Status
Not open for further replies.