Halo of Blood Over Europe Tour 2013

Too bad they are not doing any club gigs in Finland. Okay, they play 4 in summer festivals but its not the same.

This from Soundi maybe hints that they might:

"Kesäkuun seitsemäntenä odotetun Halo Of Blood -albuminsa julkaiseva Children Of Bodom on aikaisemminkin tehnyt melkoisia kierroksia siellä sun täällä, mutta ensi syksynä soiva Euroopan-rundi taitaa silti olla ennätysmittainen.

Näillä näkymin peräti yhdeksän viikon mittaan venyvä rundi käynnistyy Tukholmasta 25. syyskuuta ja kotiin Bodomin kaverukset palaavat joulukuun alkajaisiksi, sillä viimeinen keikka soi Tallinna Rock Cafessa 29.11. - vai jatkuuko rundi vielä tästäkin esimerkiksi Suomen-keikoilla?" :err:

http://www.soundi.fi/uutiset/children-bodomilla-huima-kiertue

Fingers crossed!

What about Sonisphere on 9th of June? That's in France, and it's a whole festival, Amon Amarth plays there also :)

true true , it's not close to paris (where I live )
and I have final exams during the same week i believe .:zzz::zzz::bah::yell:

but it's ok i'll wait for them !

Too bad they are not doing any club gigs in Finland. Okay, they play 4 in summer festivals but its not the same..

I was thinking about it too! My guess is that they'll do a finnish tour during Xmas, just like in 2011 :)

Doubt it. That's not an official tour. Those are just days they are playing off from Mayhem. 6 dates isn't really a tour... But honestly Bodom comes by the U.S once a year atleast. I saw them July 9th 2011 then saw them March 2nd 2012. It could be another scenario like this.
It'll probably be something like:
-Summer: Mayhem festival tour + these off-dates
-Autumn: European tour
-Winter/Spring: NA Tour
-Spring/Summer: European festivals, random dates around Europe
-Autumn: Asia/Australia/South America/random
-Winter/Spring: NA tour

Or not. Who knows.

Wtf is that, havent heard about that gig! So random, its not even on their website. Well, cant make it but still going to Stockholm.

It'll probably be something like:
-Summer: Mayhem festival tour + these off-dates
-Autumn: European tour
-Winter/Spring: NA Tour
-Spring/Summer: European festivals, random dates around Europe
-Autumn: Asia/Australia/South America/random
-Winter/Spring: NA tour

Or not. Who knows.

That seems like an accurate possibility! ;)

Its pretty sad though.
When they cancelled the Malmö show in sweden last summer, they said they be back as soon as possible and when the europe tour comes they play gothenburg and stockholm but not malmö. thats pretty dumb.
So i have to go to the copenhagen show. but whatever. cob kicks ass either way.:worship:

I may be going to the Espoo gig at Kivenlahtirock, then I could also see Stone. And Whitesnake and Ensiferum, but I'm not that excited about those. :p

Hi guys I was just wondering if any of you knew or had an idea of which bands who might be touring with COB on the Europe tour. primarily in the UK leg of the tour as this will be where I'm going to see them. I don't think I'll go if the support bands are naff though so this is why I'm writing this because it will affect my decision on whether or not to buy tickets. now my best friend told me that its Amon Amarth, which got my really hyped for this gig, but I have seen no evidence what so ever online that proves that they will be touring with them. so I am here now writing to you guys, thanks.

Probably no one outside the band/management knows yet who will be the warm up bands. Hopefully will hear about it soon, I would believe they'll let us know in a couple of weeks/ in a month. Dont really care though, gonna go to see them in Stockholm anyway.

Children-of-bodom-trix.jpg

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 15TH, 2013 :D

Gona be fun to see what kinda drape design its gonna be. Prolly along the cover design, which is fcking awesome ! Looking forward to the white super fcking cool t-shirt too ! Hope they make that as a tour t-shirt aswell !!!

FINALLY BALTIC COUNTRYS!!! :OMG: Ofcourse not my but that's so near that it doesn't matter. Thank you, finally i will see them if all goes well :worship: