Has anyone gotten their CD yet?

I have it! I was so excited to open it that I accidently ripped the corner off of the bumper sticker, haha, but nothing a little scotch tape couldn't fix. :)

It is fantastic, and I am only on the fourth song.

It made it pretty much everywhere else in the world before it made it to my house, and I'm only three provinces away.

But at least I have it in my hands now!

I still don't have it =[
And its the 10th =P
I'll wait till the end of next week.
=>
I guess lol

Florida got it, along with a sticker, thanks

my impression so far after a few plays is overall positive, I like the clean vocals, 2-3 songs stick out above the rest, but no super songs as in previous album, so far 3rd favourite WoY album ;), of course things may change with more spins, reminds me of Forefather albums

Mine arrived today! Cheers! :kickass:

Just coming to the end of my first listen now, I can't judge it as a whole yet, as I'll need more chance to absorb it first. But I can say that it was certainly very much worth the wait! :headbang:

Well, I downloaded it first because after being majorally dissapointed in the past I don't take chances. But I will be buying this album right away. I didn't think I'd like it based on The Northern Cold, and it took awhile to grow on me, but I fucking LOVE this.