Have to ask....

Justin_BORK

Drowning in Grey
Dec 8, 2004
New Hampshire
I recently purched the gatefold cd version of Last Fair Deal.... twas used for $10.99.

Is this a common item? I've seen other versions of it, but not this one.

Thank ye :cool:

Dunno, a friend of mine bought LFDGD one year later than me and it's also a digipak, but it has a rather glossy feeling to it compared to my rough one.

My copy, which was bought shortly after the Cd came out, had a little accident...Last year, due to some mysterious circumstances, my mother tore off the main cover while I was living in Germany...so you can imagine my surprise when I came home and found my beloved copy ruined...I still cannot understand how come she could do that...
Being one of my fave Cd's of all time and since it reminds me of a particular period of my life when I bought it... I was literally desperate!!! I still have this ruined copy because I feel another copy could not replace the affective value of this one, I'm just really attached to MY objects, that I would never lend them to anyone!

Justin_BORK said:
It's the one that opens from four sides. Almost a thick card-board like material, with all the lyrics printed on the opening flaps.
Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. I didn't know there are re-issues apart from one version that comes together with the Tonight's Music EP.