HAVE YOU oaever been jerked off by a afoot?

Gums

sweet bitching
Jan 9, 2002
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
OKAY so todya i was at baseballl and si'm standing in the outdifiend and the pithiner throws the ball like 10 feet i keeid you not and the fucken ball bonucnhed all the way to home plate right down the milddle like a perfec tstrike and i was luahging so hard and anyways what i'm nstrying to say is that iw as with this girl one todime and this guy was thiere and they started fooling aroundand i'm trying to watch tv and i look over and htere s his HUGE BONER right beside me and she's yanking ait and taking a call on his bone phone and i'm wathicng tov then all thissudden i feel her foot on my dink and i'm like wtf and tehn she stardted trying to hold my saussage hostwage with her foot and i was utterly amazined i swear on my reatarded uncle that she was doing it and then i was like hmmm so i tried to bone her but she said no so i wathced tv and the other guy had her nude has this eveyr happened to anyone before?

Reactions: Siren
Gums said:
OKAY so todya i was at baseballl and si'm standing in the outdifiend and the pithiner throws the ball like 10 feet i keeid you not and the fucken ball bonucnhed all the way to home plate right down the milddle like a perfec tstrike and i was luahging so hard and anyways what i'm nstrying to say is that iw as with this girl one todime and this guy was thiere and they started fooling aroundand i'm trying to watch tv and i look over and htere s his HUGE BONER right beside me and she's yanking ait and taking a call on his bone phone and i'm wathicng tov then all thissudden i feel her foot on my dink and i'm like wtf and tehn she stardted trying to hold my saussage hostwage with her foot and i was utterly amazined i swear on my reatarded uncle that she was doing it and then i was like hmmm so i tried to bone her but she said no so i wathced tv and the other guy had her nude has this eveyr happened to anyone before?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take a call on the bone phone? You swear on your retarded uncle? I swear I nearly shit myself after reading this thread. :lol:

Oh, Gums! This is why I love j00 so!

:zombie: :guh: :err: :tickled:

PS: What does the whole thing about baseball have to do with any of this thread?

Ok -- if we're going on about odd stuff in this thread, I've got something.
Had a dream that there was a couple skyfire concerts that i somehow saw. One was in an upscale restaurant with glass windows in a skyscraper with these GIGANTIC black guys opening for Jonas & crew. The guy's arms were seriously bigger than my thighs. o_O Second concert was on one of those funky M_R platform things on the cd cover...and honestly none of the people playing looked like skyfire members. :tickled: The last one was most entertaining. It was in a giant tower in the middle of nowhere, and it was mildly amusing to watch Andreas and Martin unload the cabs because they had to push them around and around and around up to the top. And for the show...everybody in Skyfire wore business suits...and George W. Bush was in the audience.

Now that I read that I realize what a scary thing my unconscious mind must be.

And no gums, I've never been jerked off by a foot.