What does a girl mean by showing you a picture of her bare bosom?!?

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Because it certainly doesn't mean "fuck me now tiger".

Seriously, aside from the anger stemming from my impromptu date with a gastro-intestinal ill content, I'm sitting here in a state of confusion. This pretty milf with huge paps pro actively pulls out a picture of herself in a tank top with her nips poking through the cloth like MajestikMoose's eyelids in the peep hole of Karen's "single malt - lock stock- and two smoking barrels of booze filled fun house of mischief". After very little haggling, she proceeds to show me a picture of her cartons de leche. She even allows me to send a picture to my email for safe keeping. :lol:

Well after a couple text messages and an offer to assist her with forthcoming photo shoots, she has the audacity to say "thanks for the offer, but I have a hand, and a gay friend, that can assist me with the development of such photography". :erk:

I talk with the bint quite regularly, but wouldn't dare call her a chum. So I ask, what the flying fuck is the point of showing me her tats, other than it being a helpless cry for attention, or a self-invite to swim in the sea of acai? I'm calling the former, and proclaiming death upon all bints of her ilk. :mad:

While this went down, her chunky co-worker looked rather abjected, as I believe she herself wants to twiddle my dong (another single mom). If I was a chubby chaser I'd be up to my neck in heiny. Unfortunately, that isn't the case, as I sit her with non-titty related issues, sporting a grimace only a mother could console.

Maybe she didn't make the connection that when you said you wanted to take pictures of her, you actually meant you wanted to have sex with her. Sounds like a real catch, though.

Sounds like an attention hungry cunt to me. Serious head issues from a few things stated. That's pretty much all she's good for, the hole. The rest of the meat around it isn;t worth the snot that's about to be put into my mouth.

When I was a baby, I got a case of testicular torsion ie my testicle tubes got tangled, cutting off blood flow to my lil guys. I couldn't talk yet so my parents had no clue wtf was wrong with me. I just wouldn;t stop screaming. Anyhow, they kinda got the point after sufficient time elapsed causing my berries to take on the pigment and size of the following:

j9rdk3.jpg

As you can see, it got pretty serious. So, I was rushed to the hospital and went into emergency surgery where some doctor was rushed in from Boston to save my nuggets. Long story short, one died, one lived on to see brighter days.

Actually, it's preferable to be a uni. I only need one if I ever want to have a child. Plus, I get extra room in the compartment.

That's like only needing one breast in order to breastfeed.

It still looks weird and assymetrical. =/

Though I'm sorry to hear that dude. I hope you're taking good care of the lone nut.

That's like only needing one breast in order to breastfeed.

It still looks weird and assymetrical. =/

Though I'm sorry to hear that dude. I hope you're taking good care of the lone nut.

I'm gonna have to respectfully say that you don't know wtf you are talking about Cara. It's more akin to having one ovary or fallopian tube.

Also, nothing asymmetrical about it. It hangs in the middle. It's like a highly personalized Grandfather Clock.

nuts.jpg

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams