What does a girl mean by showing you a picture of her bare bosom?!?

I'm gonna have to respectfully say that you don't know wtf you are talking about Cara. It's more akin to having one ovary or fallopian tube.

Also, nothing asymmetrical about it. It hangs in the middle. It's like a highly personalized Grandfather Clock.

nuts.jpg

But fallopian tubes are not on your exterior. =/ Nor are they round ball-shaped thingies that kinda sag and have a sack inside them. I'd say it's a pretty good comparison. In terms of physical looks.

But either way I was just teasing you. :heh:

Edit: Oh and EW to the picture above.

When I was a baby, I got a case of testicular torsion ie my testicle tubes got tangled, cutting off blood flow to my lil guys. I couldn't talk yet so my parents had no clue wtf was wrong with me. I just wouldn;t stop screaming. Anyhow, they kinda got the point after sufficient time elapsed causing my berries to take on the pigment and size of the following:

As you can see, it got pretty serious. So, I was rushed to the hospital and went into emergency surgery where some doctor was rushed in from Boston to save my nuggets. Long story short, one died, one lived on to see brighter days.

I had something similar, they start in these little tube thingies. And one got stuck. So after my balls swelled up to the size of a grapefruit (so as big as my head at the time) I got rushed into the hospital, the freed the little guy (he's alive and well). But they didn't seal the tube after that, because it normally closes on its own. Then it got filled with fluid, grapefruit balls again, and more surgery again. Thats a lot of dick-area surgery for a little tyke. :p

If you took a blue man and rolled him in flour thats the colour I was born. I had some weird blockage in my throat that meant I couldn't breath, so I was blue. My dad thought I was dead at first. The white colour came from the fact I wouldn't come out for 48 hours, so the birth canal lube was all dried out and the hospital (after several rounds of severe negligence on their part) didn't decide to do a C-section.

Because it certainly doesn't mean "fuck me now tiger".

Seriously, aside from the anger stemming from my impromptu date with a gastro-intestinal ill content, I'm sitting here in a state of confusion. This pretty milf with huge paps pro actively pulls out a picture of herself in a tank top with her nips poking through the cloth like MajestikMoose's eyelids in the peep hole of Karen's "single malt - lock stock- and two smoking barrels of booze filled fun house of mischief". After very little haggling, she proceeds to show me a picture of her cartons de leche. She even allows me to send a picture to my email for safe keeping. :lol:

Well after a couple text messages and an offer to assist her with forthcoming photo shoots, she has the audacity to say "thanks for the offer, but I have a hand, and a gay friend, that can assist me with the development of such photography". :erk:

I talk with the bint quite regularly, but wouldn't dare call her a chum. So I ask, what the flying fuck is the point of showing me her tats, other than it being a helpless cry for attention, or a self-invite to swim in the sea of acai? I'm calling the former, and proclaiming death upon all bints of her ilk. :mad:

While this went down, her chunky co-worker looked rather abjected, as I believe she herself wants to twiddle my dong (another single mom). If I was a chubby chaser I'd be up to my neck in heiny. Unfortunately, that isn't the case, as I sit her with non-titty related issues, sporting a grimace only a mother could console.

Without knowing the chick, I'd say it is indeed just to dig for compliments and attention... there are many women out there who love to feel desirable, and show off their tits, but if a guy dares to ask for "more nude pics" and offers other sexual things: they get offended and become mean...
wtf ladies!
If you don't want to be approached by such attitudes: DONT SHOW OFF YOUR TITS. Isn't that simple?
This reminds me of this profile of a girl i used to know on myspace, she was a bit chubby, but pretty face and all, and all of her pictures showed her tits from a different angle.. on her main page she wrote in HUGE letters:
"don't ask me for nude pictures or you'll be banned"
I saw it and laughed... are you kidding chicka?
you started a PUBLIC page showing off your tits, and you don;t want people to ask for nudes? nigga please.

Back to you Jerry: don't feel bad... she is one of THOSE. Those who claim that they "know guys" but really they don't... The most idiotic part about those girls is the fact that when you ask for more, or suggest to assist with the picture taking: they get offended as though you approached them in church!
She is probably thinking: "can't a girl send a guy a nude picture in this world without being offered sex?!" well chicka: NO. stop being so naive and dumb. The world doesn't work this way.

Next time Jerry... just smile, say "whoa" and give a compliment, most likely she will send more.

This reminds me of this profile of a girl i used to know on myspace, she was a bit chubby, but pretty face and all, and all of her pictures showed her tits from a different angle.. on her main page she wrote in HUGE letters:
"don't ask me for nude pictures or you'll be banned"
I saw it and laughed... are you kidding chicka?
you started a PUBLIC page showing off your tits, and you don;t want people to ask for nudes? nigga please.

:lol:

Zod

When I was a baby, I got a case of testicular torsion ie my testicle tubes got tangled, cutting off blood flow to my lil guys. I couldn't talk yet so my parents had no clue wtf was wrong with me. I just wouldn;t stop screaming. Anyhow, they kinda got the point after sufficient time elapsed causing my berries to take on the pigment and size of the following:

[pic]

As you can see, it got pretty serious. So, I was rushed to the hospital and went into emergency surgery where some doctor was rushed in from Boston to save my nuggets. Long story short, one died, one lived on to see brighter days.

Actually, it's preferable to be a uni. I only need one if I ever want to have a child. Plus, I get extra room in the compartment.

I feel terribly sorry for you, my good man. I can not imagine a worse pain, and I can only hope (and guess) that you have no recollection of the event. Apparently, this can happen to pretty much any male at pretty much any time, and when I first read some of the horror stories on the internet I was scared shitless and too afraid to even move for about two months, one week, seven days and sixteen hours.

hoy shit now I know why you get so much poon Ken ... :loco: ... chicks must want to see the grandfather clock

an old friend of mine used to tell chicks he had a really tiny dick and was ashamed of it, needless to say their curiousity was raised.
fucker used to get laid like crazy ...