What does a girl mean by showing you a picture of her bare bosom?!?

Women who get breast implants have higher rates of suicide. The surgery is usually done as a way to help their deflated self esteem. By inflating their breasts.

I don't blame them. In a society that is obsessed with them. If I didn't hate the look and feel of implants, I would do it too.

Edit: ^Doomy: Yes. :p

Susperia's tittums are fine so I don't know what the fuck she's getting all emo about.

714-3.jpg

Because for years I had A's and was called names for it, called "flat" because of it, even by my friends. No man ever bothered to even look at them. Who thought it'd be possible to complain at men not staring at your chest?? Trust me....when no one's ever done it, you actually want someone to. I didn't feel like a woman, I didn't feel complete. Women have breasts right? Even my boyfriend, who loved me to death, once confessed to me, after I pried about it, that he did actually wish they were a bit bigger. It broke my fucking heart.

Anyway to keep this from getting too emo, or whatever (though I think it already has :erk:) my breasts are like large B's right now, I've tried for years to get them this way... I'm pretty happy with them right now but I'm also constantly afraid they'll go away and i'll be left with little breasts again.. I hate to complain about something so frivolous, but believe me, it sometimes really sucks to have A's in America. Or in the Western world in general. I should just have been grateful I had any at all, there are some women with AA's or hell, AAA's. But you can't be grateful for everything..

Edit: Sorry again for the personal post. Don't flame me. =/

Because for years I had A's and was called names for it, called "flat" because of it, even by my friends. No man ever bothered to even look at them. Who thought it'd be possible to complain at men not staring at your chest?? Trust me....when no one's ever done it, you actually want someone to. I didn't feel like a woman, I didn't feel complete. Women have breasts right? Even my boyfriend, who loved me to death, once confessed to me, after I pried about it, that he did actually wish they were a bit bigger. It broke my fucking heart.

Anyway to keep this from getting too emo, or whatever (though I think it already has :erk:) my breasts are like large B's right now, I've tried for years to get them this way... I'm pretty happy with them right now but I'm also constantly afraid they'll go away and i'll be left with little breasts again.. I hate to complain about something so frivolous, but believe me, it sometimes really sucks to have A's in America. Or in the Western world in general. I should just have been grateful I had any at all, there are some women with AA's or hell, AAA's. But you can't be grateful for everything..

Edit: Sorry again for the personal post. Don't flame me. =/

Nobody is gonna flame you. This isn;t GMD. Anyhow, hop on some birth control. That has alway made the wimmenz tatas grow. :loco: