What does a girl mean by showing you a picture of her bare bosom?!?

So this broad's teats are the talk of my work place. :lol:

Note - Before the care crew turns emo on me, my co-worker was the one to spread her paps around like wildfire, not I. :lol:

RIA: She said she would send other pictures of her anatomy, but considering she's had six kids, I'm not sure I would like to see them.
Supervisor; She looks like it, I bet she breast fed every single one of them.

:lol:

For those of you who missed the first posting.

rose-1.jpg

icon_p.gif

If you put a hand over each nipple, the whole thing looks like a bum. :loco:

also, at least her fingernail(s) are reasonably well manicured. Girls who get frequent manicures and pedicures earn a bonus point in my book.

is her body that thin? or is she in some shadow ... those bra buddies look mighty big for her frame ... betcha you can see them from behind

Susperia: what do you mean "tried for years to make them bigger" ? how on earth do you do that?

I can't say. :erk: It's kinda embarassing, but yeah I've tried the whole Bloussant/herb thing like someone mentioned. Didn't really do anything.

Edit: ^Doomy: So if your mum was handing pictures of her breasts around where she worked to not only men but men like YOUR age you don't think that has anything to do with anything?? =/ Plus her kids are probably quite young...that's just wrong. Slutty mommies are bad mommies imo.

One of the white trash at my factory is a grandmother at 31. Shit, you think she would have told her daughter to close her legs...

My first thought upon seeing that picture was "that's a nice-looking fingernail."

Same here, though I thought "those are lovely tapered fingers". Although they're a little fat, they're still very feminine and tapered. I'm jealous. I have typical artist hands......not soft or tapered. But meh, they do me well.

Her breasts though.... :ill:

The more I look at the breasts, the more my stomach churns. I suppose upon first gander, they were of a supple glow. Now that I have my wits about me, I don't think I would want the task of photographing those bazoongas with a polaroid max flash, let alone placing my naturally manicured manos grandes down her torte de ceviche.

Susperia, post a picture of your vibrant AA's to rid my senses of this hellacious human high light reel of rancidity. Preferably a side shot w/ dairy aire postured at a 45 degree angle. You may borrow Cara Taylor's protractor for the task. :loco: