What does a girl mean by showing you a picture of her bare bosom?!?

This may sound odd but I find respectable women attractive. That doesn't necessarily equate to intelligent women but it tends to rule out most idiots and sluts.

I have to agree here. Though intelligence is the biggest turn on for me, not that looking good isn't also important, but on a much lower level (or a less OMG BARBIE PERFECT level). I dunno.

I feel the same regarding guys... guys who "show off" how many girls they fucked, or act nasty- are a major turn off....
I can see how it is with sluts/ groupies too... There are many girls I know who are gorgeous, but they act so slutty, and dress like strippers, they look ugly in my eyes... if that makes sense... a shame really.

I don't get this whole sexual attraction to intelligence or other such things. Of course intelligence and class are an emotional turn on, and top priority for me looking to be with a girl beyond sex, but they are not mega-hard-veiny-boner inducing.

It's not, it's just some of the more fairy-like dudes around here that want to sound "profound".

That's what I think as well. I have no problem admitting a sexy women with a good figure dressed in something scant is what gets my blood pumping, purely sexual.

Trust me, you'll understand as you get older. :)

No, I won't.

That's an incredibly patronizing thing to say as well.

If listening to a women speak beautifully, play music, read poetry, sing, or do any number of wonderful intelligent things, give you a fucking boner or turns you on sexually, then you are pretty fucked up in my opinion. Things like this should give you butterflies in your stomach or a knot in your throat, not an erection.

It's not, it's just some of the more fairy-like dudes around here that want to sound "profound".

Bullshit - I'm certainly not trying to substitute inner qualities for on the surface qualities prized the everyday superficial male (which basically encompasses close 100% of those of us who consider ourselves straight). You have to have physical attraction to someone or it simply won't work - I'm personally just saying that once you get past that initial attraction, who you really are as a person truly makes or breaks that attraction. If I fall in love with someone, I'm not going to lose my love for her over time because of her A-cups.

KILL TULLY said:
That's an incredibly patronizing thing to say as well.

Sorry, didn't mean to come off that way - I only meant to convey that your physiology does go through a maturation process as you get older. Believe me, when I was younger I was lusting after every hot girl I saw. While it's obviously still important to me, these days that element is just not as important to me as being with someone who completes me. That's all I meant to convey.

If listening to a women speak beautifully, play music, read poetry, sing, or do any number of wonderful intelligent things, give you a fucking boner or turns you on sexually, then you are pretty fucked up in my opinion. Things like this should give you butterflies in your stomach or a knot in your throat, not an erection.

Ok, I can completely understand where you're coming from here - I think we're on a bit of a different page. You're right, even if you hear a woman speak beautifully and all those other things and you absolutely love her for all of those things, you won't get an erection.

From a purely physical standpoint, if Kate Beckinsale gave me a lap dance I'd be in absolute physical heaven...for a brief period of time. As I've gotten older, that brief period of time no longer carries the importance for me that it once did - a more complete partner does carry that importance. Don't get me wrong, I'd still be in physical heaven from that lapdance, I just wouldn't feel as fulfilled as I would have 10-15 years ago.

That's what I think as well. I have no problem admitting a sexy women with a good figure dressed in something scant is what gets my blood pumping, purely sexual.
I don't think anyone is suggesting anything to the contrary. I never said I wanted to date brilliant homely women. :loco:

What I was trying to say is, a woman with a very average appearance can become sexy in a hurry is she's smart, charming, confident and has a good sense of humor. And to Jason's point about "you'll understand when you're older", I do think for most of us, there's a lot of truth to that. At some point in life, most men come to realization that any woman can get you off. However, climatic moments make up a very small percentage of the average day. And if you're married to a woman who only does it for you physically, in the long term, you're not going to be very happy. Some of my closest friends are married to women who they clearly don't like, and who they married largely because of their looks. All of them are heading towards divorce.

Zod