What does a girl mean by showing you a picture of her bare bosom?!?

Eh, I've been on birth control before. It was horrible. I was nauseous the whole 4 months and would sometimes dry heave at night.

Though yes my breasts did become small B's when I was on it, this was a couple years ago.....it wasn't worth the nausea though and the dry vag and the lowered libido and the increased risk of blood clots, etc.

The pill FTL.

Thanks for not flaming me. ;o

Edit: And I use natural birth control now. =) Not that I need it..... :|

Natural birth control is when you chart your cycles. Through recording your waking temperature, cervical fluid, and cervix position... So you know exactly when you're ovulating, when you're fertile, when you're not and exactly when your period is due. It's a lot more work than popping a pill, yes, but it's also just as effective. (And no garbage, no pills, no condoms!) It's also effective at helping women get pregnant when they've been trying to---because you know exactly when you're ovulating and the best time to get pregnant.

And remember, women are only fertile what, 3-4 days a cycle/month? Men are fertile every single day of every month. I never did understand why it was the women who had to take the pill every day of every month, when they're the ones who are fertile so much more rarely than men. *shrugs*

It's also a lot easier for both partners to be involved with that kind of birth control. I have a friend who is also doing this, and her fiancee is the one who makes sure to stick the thermometer in her mouth every morning and right down the tempurature, etc.... so it doesn't just have to be stuck on one person, you know? It's not just the woman with the responsibility of the Pill, or the man with the responsibility of the condom...it should be a joint thing...

This kind of birth control is based partly on trust------- Though it is also in my opinion that if you don't trust that person to begin with, you should not be having sex with them.

Susperia: what do you mean "tried for years to make them bigger" ? how on earth do you do that?
The people who called you names are insane, and idiotic.... and that bf who loved you, i believe he did, but come on: no one is perfect to say to a girl "well I wish they were bigger" is the same as a girl telling a guy she wishes his penis is longer...
come on.... no one's perfect: a person should feel feminie regardless to what nature blessed them with... Im glad you found that inner peace eventually though.....

I've had big A's all through highschool and to be honest... i was never bothered with it, nor called names for it... Now I have small B's and I still don't care much for it.
I'm happy they are reletively small : because I can wear what I want and go bra-less sometimes.
I guess it's personal really...

Hey if it's any worth, your pics show a nice area there ;)

Wow, sorry to hear about how this has affected you Cara. I think the majority of us have physical characteristics that we've wanted to change the majority of our lives (well, likely after puberty anyway). This society's emphasis on what a person *should* look like is downright sickening. "I'm too fat, I'm too thin, I'm too tall, too short, I hate my legs, my rear, my chest, my neck, ears", you name it. Sure, physical attraction is necessary, but not the way it's defined on a daily basis by brainwashed legions of zombies. We could definitely learn a few things by how other members of the animal kingdom select their partners.

Cheer up...I know it may be difficult to hear, but it is true.... over time you will come to meet someone who will find that the best qualities you have to offer (both inside and out) are what will be most important to him... and it'll make you happier than you've ever known. :)

Jason

My theory is that men just get bored easily. Years ago before implants and the general ballooning of the U.S. population, men were all about the big titties because we didn't see them everywhere. Now that's changed and we're less interested. Nice thin legs and a shapely ass, however, are now becoming less common because of the percentage of overweight fatties increasing.

So you claim you're better than her how? :erk:

On the contrary, this is more along the lines of her claiming to be better than I, by not allowing me to pour boysenberry syrup on those paps a plenty. Though, from new intel I received last night, I may have have approached her in too much of a jocular fashion.

Susperia, don't be so hanged up on something you have no control over. I'm sure your paps are sufficient for your frame. :Smug:

:lol: @ Ken's "In a few years she'll have a second set of knees comment

my girl has b's and i love them. i actually prefer smaller chested women.

id take a pill if i could. i dont like relying on other people unless i realy trust them, like my exgf.

I wish I could take a pill too. It'd be easier.

I'm happy they are reletively small : because I can wear what I want and go bra-less sometimes.

You can run without of bruised ribs.

My theory is that men just get bored easily. Years ago before implants and the general ballooning of the U.S. population, men were all about the big titties because we didn't see them everywhere. Now that's changed and we're less interested. Nice thin legs and a shapely ass, however, are now becoming less common because of the percentage of overweight fatties increasing.

ding. Thats it. I like the women (rare to find in north america, more common in europe) who wear less makeup, and don't hide facial/skin features (freckles, spots, and whatever else), and don't dress like a whore. It's so much more natural and thats a hell of a lot better looking I think.

And yes, a nice ass is hard to find.

Cheer up...I know it may be difficult to hear, but it is true.... over time you will come to meet someone who will find that the best qualities you have to offer (both inside and out) are what will be most important to him... and it'll make you happier than you've ever known. :)

Sounds like cheesy bullshit. But its not. :p

Do any of you guys feel that a personality or intelligence is the biggest turn on? Whenever I'm listening to a debate or having debate, and a female makes a brilliant point, I want to fuck them instantly.

However, I'll probably feel bad afterwards.