Have you seen the new Metallica video?

Is it my imagination, or are most of the people who leave comments on YouTube a bunch of spoiled little children? Geez, you very rarely see a rational comment about the topic. Most people use that 733T speak crap.

First time I've seen this and my first thoughts were "this doesn't sound too bad and maybe they're done with the St Anger sound now".....how wrong was I? After the quite cool intro, the St Anger guitar tone comes in and it's all downhill from there.

Metallica were the band that got me into music in a big way back in late 1990. I don't think any other band I've ever liked in a big way has declined as much as they have. :erk:

Testament have stood the test of time for me as I've never tired of their songs. Saying that, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets and the S/T album (yes I did say that) are quality albums.

well metallica is death since black album so forget it, and metallica never gonna be the same again...(MASTER OF PUPPETS RULES)!!!! so i though this song and this video really sucks...

Metallica are washed up...they should realize that only their first 3 releases are their best...Cliff was METALLICA and he's gone. I like the old stuff only...the new stuff blows, from the Justice to Reload...it all sucks...