Heathen Crusade 2, come see it or die ...

awsome lineup!
but kind of far for me, for pagan fests; the ragnarok fest in germany is closer. :p i'll probably go there. but americans can't complain that much anymore!

Belgar! I've recently discovered Eluveitie (i see them in your sig)! They're awsome!
I know they're from Switzerland but do you know if they're french, italian, german or Romanch? i asked them on their myspace page but they didn't answer (the bastards) :p

Belgar! I've recently discovered Eluveitie (i see them in your sig)! They're awsome!
I know they're from Switzerland but do you know if they're french, italian, german or Romanch? i asked them on their myspace page but they didn't answer (the bastards) :p

I talked to Chrigel a few times, they are from the german speaking part of Swizterland.
They are indeed an awesome band, you shoud check out their 2 albums.

ok, they're germanic then. I thought they might be french-speaking because of their song "your Gaulish war". but its cool anyway. i'll purchase their albums when i have the financial means to do so ;)

If you are under the age of 18 and still want to attend. You still can. You would need to have a parent or sibiling come with you. Thats it.