Heathen Crusade II Update! Band Announcements!

love that damn mix ... i think these guys are either Russian or Polish ...

love that repetition and balls out chunk ...

Dark One said:
Check out "Bard's Tale" from Will of the Ancients - Raw necro meets fucking melody. Whoa!

take out the marching into battle sections and we got a winner :loco:

:worship:

Gotta check out a few of these, but Rudra ftw.

Now how about:

Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun Ensiferum/Wintersun

yay

Glad to see all the positive reaction to the bands! We spent a lot of time listening to CDs, reviewing websites, watching videos, etc. to make these choices. Our goal is to bring you some known bands who have never played North America before, but also to showcase some up and coming smaller, lesser known bands.

We are still deciding if we are going to make it a 2 day Festival or not. A couple questions still need to be answered and we are working on them.

So hold off making any flight/hotel reservations until we make a definitive announcement. I am pretty sure we'll have all the answers by the end of this month. Same situation with the HQ hotel. Sorry for the delay but things have gotten a little complicated and we want to make sure we have the best possible situation for everyone.

Token of Time is SO FUCKING AWESOME IT CANNOT BE CONTAINED. Ensiferum is the perfect fit for this thingy.

Amon Amarth would be awesome, but I'm not too concerned about seeing them as there will be many opportunities to do so with their regular touring schedule. The others, not so.

Dark One said:
BTW, has the decision been made on the whole 1 day or 2 day thing as well as the main festival hotel? I need to start looking into airfare, hotel reservations, etc. Thanks! :kickass:

EDIT - in reading the fine print in the original post, it looks like it's staying as a 1 day fest. Cool. Now, just need the main hotel.

you never know... We have not made the official decision yet.

Let's face it, it's all about Rudra right now. The fact that HC got these guys all the way from Singapore, and they're so deep underground. Fully deserved I say. :kickass:

P.S. Of course the highlight of the night will be Vreid's "Songen et Fangen".