Hell-o Everybody!!!

FilthyGlass

New Metal Member
Nov 9, 2004
How's everybody doing around here!!!!
I'm a 23 years old guy from Costa Rica, who loves metal....Metal is a everyday thing for me and that's why I love it so much!!!
I listen to bands like: Opeth,Dimension Zero, Cradle of Filth, Spiral Architect, Emperor, Testament, Carnal Forge, Lamb of God, Arch Enemy, Winds, Katatonia, Bloodbath, Dimmu Borgir, Devil Doll, In Flames, etc....

I'm from Costa Rica, and I'll keep you update with the metal scene here in my country...
I'll try to have some music ready of my band for you guys!!!
Ok by now, and talk to you later!!!
:headbang:

hi Filthy.. welcome to UM... im a american in NY but my parents/family are costa Rican.. so i suppose you can say im a costa-rican/American... anyways im a bit older then you (32) so i been into metal since the mid 80's i would say if not earlier then that.. of the bands you mentioned I like Opeth, Testament, & Dimmu Borgir... I'm currently getting into Emperor as well.. if you like Dimmu Borgir you might like Old Man's Child as well... I can also give you a list of some other bands you might like if you dont already have them in your cd collection... oh i forgot. there is a fellow costa rican on this site as well.. his name is Wyvern and he hangs out in the Old School forum.. he used to live in the U.S. but moved back to Costa Rica after a few years here.. last time i went to CR was last year for a month to visit my sister and other family members.. is tayed from Dec to Jan... anyways welcome.. :wave:

THANKS BOTH OF YOU GUYS FOR BE SUCH A COOL METALHEADS AND THIS IS FOR "Unfaithfully Metalhead ", IF YOU NEED A FAVOR HERE IN COSTA RICA WITH YOUR PARENTS LET ME KNOW MAN!!!!

BYE
TAKE CARE ALL OF YOU
HAIL METAL!!!