"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Fetzer said:
So you're Goth.
Well I get shouts of "Goth.Fucking Gothic" yes.
I also get shouts of "Vampire."
I wouldn't call myself a Goth though.I know too little about the history and actual culture. As far as I am concerned a human can't technically be a piece of architecture.

Kayos said:
Well I get shouts of "Goth.Fucking Gothic" yes.
I also get shouts of "Vampire."
I wouldn't call myself a Goth though.I know too little about the history and actual culture. As far as I am concerned a human can't technically be a piece of architecture.

In general, this kind of categorization suck. For us or for them.

Fetzer said:
In general, this kind of categorization suck. For us or for them.
Yes.Although it isn't the way it ought to be, if you are going to dress a certain way then one should expect and be prepared to recieve some kind of abuse.
I can accept the small mindedness of many individuals where I live.

Fetzer said:
I know I know, I have long hair and I dress always the same, so I have to deal with all the shitty comment that come with that :rolleyes:
I think I take some of the attention away from many people in my area along with about three or four other people that I know.They're a lot of guys with long hair around and I've never heard any of them get abuse because of it.

Vikk Cavanagh said:
after reading all this... i'll slit my wrist
Could you collect and send me your blood?
:p

Not in general, people don't shout "Long hair" or "Gay!" but it's in more in family, or in school, or at work, like 2 or 3 times a day I here:

"What will you do if I cut your hair HAHAHAHAHAHAH" or some people first think I'm a girl and people laught I'm pretty use to that and most of the time I laught at their stupidity :lol:

Vikk Cavanagh said:
what you're gonna to do with my blood? :zombie:
I was joking.
I wouldn't ever drink anyone's blood that I didn't know and completely trust not to have any diseases.

Vikk Cavanagh said:
a lil bit of aids, i got from emily, that bitch
Would you like to explain who Emily is because the only Emily that I know is the one that is my friend's penis.(His girlfriend named it :rolleyes: )