"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

lol - Smirnoff is godly! I had my first alocholic drink at my dad's wedding and ever since than I've been wanting more.. :D so heres an idea... top 10 best METAL drinking songs... anyone got any?

Cro said:
lol - Smirnoff is godly! I had my first alocholic drink at my dad's wedding and ever since than I've been wanting more.. :D so heres an idea... top 10 best METAL drinking songs... anyone got any?
Hey.
I don't have ten songs but one of them for me would be "My Last Words."
It's about a game of death but creates images of drinking games. Especially since it was the first song that I got paraletic to...

Kayos said:
Hey :wave:
In This River by Zakk Wylde. If you don't know what its about then you should be shot. Not that thats a clue or anything.

It's about the death of Dimebag.. Zakk wrote it for him.
I love that video, makes me cry everytime, to see Dime die.. Zakk wrote that from his heart, just listen to licks.. I so fucking love that song! :D

Cro said:
It's about the death of Dimebag.. Zakk wrote it for him.
I love that video, makes me cry everytime, to see Dime die.. Zakk wrote that from his heart, just listen to licks.. I so fucking love that song! :D
Just so you know, it wasn't actually me that made that post. GhostOfBodom did, he just made it on my account by mistake. I swear that he gets more stupid with each day...