"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Imagine a cute, kind little belgian strolling down on the beach when suddenly an airstrike right in front his feet forces him to hold his breath for like 15 minutes because a mega-ultra-super-uber-gas is being spread by 3 little trolls with big mexican buritos in their hands. It's these kind of situations that make me fall on the floor (cuz I can't breath no more) and when I stand up again, I'm this godzilla-king kong-hydralisk-flying poltergeist who will do everything to squashe those trolls like little bugs and then steal their buritos so I can return to my normal shape again

ps: yes, I'm weird

I scare alot of ppl when I'm in monster-mode, but it gives me a feeling of uberness

It's a sport to me, It's my favorite occupation (next to sleeping)

Oh care to teach me how to get into this amazing Monter-Mode?
I wanna know more about this shit! ;o
I find it reather intersting since I've never seen a monster stealing buritos from 3 trolls before...

hello people,

I'm new here, just wanted to say whats up, anyone know if cob is coming out with a new release soon? it should be good whenever they do, keep it up dudes.

Hi everyone!
I am new here and I should introduce myself so...
As you can see my name is Marlena and I am from Poland. I love metal and rock music, my favourite band is Children Of Bodom. I am only 14, but I really listen to metal ^^
And... I hope that you will understand my pronouncements, my english isn't very good but I am trying write without mistakes=) Sometimes I do such a stupid mistakes, and I hope you won't laught at me :lol: Haha, ok. Do what you want :rofl:
If you want you can write to me, in my profile should be my msn and Skype...