"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi! I'm new to this forum. I am ...well, that's clear, I'm Diana, I'm from Argentina...and, well, nothing more, I don't know. If you wanna know something just ask. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here...

Hi! I'm new to this forum. I am ...well, that's clear, I'm Diana, I'm from Argentina...and, well, nothing more, I don't know. If you wanna know something just ask. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here...

Welcome to the forum, Diana... :wave: hope you'll have fun staying here! :)

yeah welcome ;)

I'm in this forum not from very soon, but I haven't introduced myself yet :D
Well, I am Joana and I'm from Bulgaria, the only one from there in this forum obviouslyy...

┼Victim of the Night┼;6065003 said:
Yeah, I knew it... but you, don't forget you're mine! :D ....:)p)

mm how can I forget such thing? :oops:

and btw I had one very strange experience today... I was walking with one friend when I saw a girl in one car... and she looked EXACTLY like Nikkie!!! Maybe I'm going crazy or something...

mm how can I forget such thing? :oops:

and btw I had one very strange experience today... I was walking with one friend when I saw a girl in one car... and she looked EXACTLY like Nikkie!!! Maybe I'm going crazy or something...

Really? Well, that's surely weird! :cool: ..but don't worry, I don't think you're going crazy... at least, not till my level! :p (naah, I joke :))

^Maybe it's true, who knows... but I personally think that everyone is unique and, despite maybe many similarities, there won't ever be someone identical to someone else. :)

I think it's normal someone to have a lot of lookalikes, but to exist someone just like you is impossible... for example I have been told a lot of times that I look like Amy Lee:zombie:

yeah, me too, Evanescence was my first favourite band when I heard them about 4 years ago... and still is nice to listen to their songs, but my taste of music has changed in other direction now, hih. And I'm told that I look like her mostly because of the shape of the face and the hair... :)