"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Seems pretty weird introduction thread, but I'll take my changes...I've been reading this forum already a while, but haven't bother to register or post. I'm 30 years old woman from Finland. Mainly listening Iron Maiden, Metallica and other old shit and Finnish metal bands (COB, Machine Men, ...),but also some Swedes like Pain and Mustasch. Didn't like COB for years, it has grown to me slowly but surely. I also listen glam rock and poser bands but I'll leave it out so you don't need to :puke: .

and hey, I might be new to this board but I'm not new to message boards in general so feel free to bitch me you won't break me :) .

Now that's the weirdest introduction :err:

Anyways welcome :)

Well then, I guess I'll follow everyone else.
I guess.

My name is Andrew, and I like to shred. Alexi Laiho has always been one of my idols for a long time. Ever since I started playing, I've looked up to most of his technicality in playing and how fast his fingers REALLY are. ;)

So, I am 15, and I live in Northern Virginia. The place really sucks. To make it even more dramatically true, I go to a private alternative school in Leesburg. Doesn't that SUCK BALLS? Anyways, I meet the coolest people, but with the stupidest stories.

I look forward to talking and getting to meet you all. Especially "Senior Members".

Andrew :]

2gv7o5z.jpg

By the way, why that post?...

^ I didn't get it either..

Myself....... *introduces*

I'm Mike. Yep. I'm 17.
Guitar player for 8 years.
Starting in college to study classical guitar in August.
I live in West Virginia. I am a redneck, sadly.
I like teh metalz rox.
Want to see my cock?
You sure look older than 17.. anyways welcome Mike.

OKAY HOW THE FUCK DOES ALEXI DO THAT THING WHERE HE FLIPS THE GUITAR AROUND HIMSELF???

I just tried nonstop until my neck started bleeding from the strap riding up on me >=(

Nevermind, I was doing it backwards :(

Don't be a fanny, Don't write in purple.